A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

That picture doesn't make you look fatter, it makes you look ugly as hell. Seriously, there's a lot of blur there and you look like you've just come back from intergalactic space travel or some shit, and your body is trying to catch up with the speeds you registered in your small, yet very cosy ship...

Lose.

I have anxiety disorder and it makes my hands very shaky. I frankly don't care about what my face looks like in the picture because it's far from being as nasty as that fat whore's face, it's the fact that a blur still doesn't make me fat.

Post your pic so we can see how ugly YOU are. Any excuse not to will prove you're uglier.

By the way, Stinger. Being cute doesn't mean you have to be beautiful. There is a difference. I'm not saying she is ugly by any means but you seem to think that when a person is cute, they have to be really pretty. Coming right out and telling someone they're ugly just because you feel like bringing them into an argument that has nothing to do with them at all is lame.

Hometown Kid

Seriously, there's a lot of blur there and you look like you've just come back from intergalactic space travel or some shit, and your body is trying to catch up with the speeds you registered in your small, yet very cosy ship...

:roflmao: That is the funniest thing anyone has said in this thread. Somebody give this guy a gold star or something. >_>

Just for the record I think LHR is kind of a babe and not ugly. But that post was quite hysterical. v_v

Moonlight Drive

So, lemme get this straight, everyone's fighting about who's uglier?

Or have I misunderstood?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We're all ugly imo.

Look at how we're acting in thread. Myself included

Shadows of our own Colossus

LadyHotrod

@ Rolling Stone: Apparently so.

....which is gay. It's come to this just because Stinger was bored and decided to act stupid (which, I understand, was supposed to spice things up but backfired, lol). I don't post my picture to have teenagers drool over me and I certainly didn't post a blurry picture to prove anything more than to own DX_08 about her flames that I was fat and needed lipo.

I think this thread needs to be closed, anyways. I highly doubt the bitch will even log in again.

MikeRaw

Hottest person in this thread so far is the stud in Rolling stone's sig IMO.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I beg to differ

s64wvc.jpg

chessarmy

There's this show that airs Thursday nights at 9PM that you should all watch.

Forgot what its called