A guy I knew once told me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Blah blah blah.

Look at me. My name is home malone i sit on a forum and talk like a tough guy. And then have rednecks co sign the shit like they really getting under people skin. When in reality they are really the snowflake here. Give my nuts some god damn breathin room please.

I mean its pretty sad some of you got such boring lifes that deezy life revolves around talking shit on the internet as if they really getting under someone skin but really you look like a damn dumbass.

Shit is fucking corny. Grow the fuck up. I mean just because someone just refuses to actually deal with your teenager behavior doesn't mean i have thin skin. Just means i rather not stoop to the level of someone who feels like being a troll on the internet for fun. That is a pretty sad existence if you ask me. But do what you do ya know.

Yeah, you really cut me. You are really delusional.

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I figured you would respond that way kifi.

:heston

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blah blah blah.

Look at me. My name is home malone i sit on a forum and talk like a tough guy. And then have rednecks co sign the shit like they really getting under people skin. When in reality they are really the snowflake here. Give my nuts some god damn breathin room please.

I mean its pretty sad some of you got such boring lifes that deezy life revolves around talking shit on the internet as if they really getting under someone skin but really you look like a damn dumbass.

Shit is fucking corny. Grow the fuck up. I mean just because someone just refuses to actually deal with your teenager behavior doesn't mean i have thin skin. Just means i rather not stoop to the level of someone who feels like being a troll on the internet for fun. That is a pretty sad existence if you ask me. But do what you do ya know.

You good my guy? You seem a bit triggered.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Blah blah blah.

Sure told him :cenalol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I figured you would respond that way kifi.

tumblr_p1h2h6E5O81uwl6nzo1_400.gif
FTFY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Petty

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Sigh.

Reactions: Chris

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
Reaction score
I had a co-worker who told the greatest stories ever. He was an older guy, I think he was in his late 40's/early 50's. Wrinkled as fuck and was always in your 'bubble' (he stood so close to people and practically spoke in your ear for no reason). Anyway, we still to this day laugh our asses off talking about his stories. He told them like they really happened.

He used to be a cop (or so he says) and he told us so many 'cop stories'. My favorites were he and his partner were on a high speed chase and their cop car ended up not being able to turn a corner in time so they ended up in the lake. He looked at his partner and said 'swim', even though they were in the car, in the water, yet, he was somehow able to speak LMFAO, so he kicked the window open and they swam out to safety.

The next best story was when they entered a bar with Hell's Angels in it and they hit him with a baseball bat, knocking him out, and then he woke up in a hospital bed.

I am laughing as I type this.
I used to work with a guy like that. He used to wrestle part time for a tiny promotion, and I swear he must have taken too many head shots. The best part about the stories he told us, was that he would tell you everything like you also personally knew all the people he was talking about. Sometimes we would all think he was talking about someone at work when we would figure out it was nobody we knew.

One story he told several times was about his father in law who built a shower on his front porch, and he would strip naked and wash himself right there. One time a sheriff came by to tell him to stop and he pulled out a gun (never explaining where from) and yelled at him to get off his property.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Redfield