A Good Day to Die Hard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
With one week to go before A Good Day to Die Hard hits the big screen, leading man Bruce Willis today spoke with the BBC's One Show (via Bleeding Cool) and said that the fifth entry in the franchise would not be the least.

"Yes," was Willis' coy response when asked whether or not fans could expect a sixth Die Hard film somewhere down the line.

The new film stars Bruce Willis, Jai Courtney, Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser, Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke and Anne Vyalitsyna.

Since the first Die Hard in 1988, John McClane has found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing, making him enemy #1 for terrorists the world over. Now, McClane faces his greatest challenge ever, this time on an international stage, when his estranged son Jack is caught up in the daring prison escape of a rogue Russian leader, and father and son McClane must work together to keep each other alive and keep the world safe for democracy.

Read more at Bruce Willis Says a Sixth Die Hard Will Happen - ComingSoon.net

Another Day to Die Hard©

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
They should hire Russo to direct the next Die Hard. When it bombs miserably at the box office worse than the OogieLoves movie did, maybe they'll stop making more of them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Until I dislike a Die Hard movie, i'll still be looking forward to new ones.

Ben

Reaction score
The original trilogy was amazing...this one though and the last one are obvious cash grabs.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Think I will give this one a go for the same reason I paid to watch Scream 4, as the original Scream films were just a big part of my life growing up, and there is always the curousity factor of what can they possibly do with it next? Think this film will decide whether I stick with the series if its worse then 4 I quit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still don't know why Bruce Willis has to keep going back to the well, when he makes a movie like Looper not even a year ago.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Bruce willis had little to do in Looper he was under utilized to the point almost any older actor could have fit the spot.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just found out that Lethal Weapon 5 is set to release in 2015 if Murtaugh was 50 in the first on wouldn't he be now a spry 70? Talk about too old for this shit.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just found out that Lethal Weapon 5 is set to release in 2015 if Murtaugh was 50 in the first on wouldn't he be now a spry 70? Talk about too old for this shit.

Well that is roughly how old Danny Glover is.

Have to agree with deezy, Willis has proven over his career that he has a good range, the likes of the Sixth Sense, Death Becomes Her, Mortal Thoughts and Looper prove that he doesn't have to full back on these films anymore.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh my bad he'd be 80 in the movie. His character is ten years older than he is. Wonder if he's finally retired.

Oh I agree about Willis but I think he's taking movies for fun now and he finds John McClane fun.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lethal Weapon 5?

YES!!!!!

Now I can finally have a new game of take a drink everytime Murtaugh says "Riggs".