A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah that’s more then likely true, but based on role strenght for mafia, i’d say 2 left. One of which is in wang/cp

Junkette

Reaction score
So I think we’re in a good position to win this one tbh.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Why would I claim PGO on day 3 when for all I know someone could've visited me the first 2 nights and easily disprove my claim?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I didn't even hint it or anything lol was hoping I made myself look town enough that only scum would visit me

CraigPelton

Reaction score
And did everyone give actions when they claimed anyway? I claimed as soon I got online and saw I was tagged for a claim

Junkette

Reaction score
Why would I claim PGO on day 3 when for all I know someone could've visited me the first 2 nights and easily disprove my claim?
Cause fortune favours the bold and why not? Oh you’re not asking me how I’d do it sorryyy

You claimed late and deduced the risk wasn’t very high at the point in which you claimed. Sorry it’s an easy fake to make off the fly given your scum/fake claim game.

You wouldn’t have planned out your fake in this world but do you ever as scum?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So what do you think wangs play is here?
No idea! I am looking at which scum roles flipped to see if there could be shenanigans because it seems unlikely want is sacrificing himself

Junkette

Reaction score
Strong follow up question by the boy, no reason too doubt him (poyser) at this junkture!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Though with Jeff and Chris dead idk how much leadership is left lol maybe Wang just isn't paying attention

Junkette

Reaction score
No idea! I am looking at which scum roles flipped to see if there could be shenanigans because it seems unlikely want is sacrificing himself
So you’d lynch yourself too gotcha!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If Wang IS lying then clearly neither him nor his partner are paying attention anyway lol. Like obviously wang isn’t or he wouldn’t have visited, but that would rely on whoever he’s with not paying attention either in order to sign off on this lie