A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can someone check my maths? Is it possible for this to be lylo?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well, other than it being 6/3 AND Wang being town. I don’t really wanna consider that

Junkette

Reaction score
Has to be Wang telling the truth here right?

if he’s lying to frame cp or whatever then there’d be another kill.

but then you don’t fake something like that unless it’s lylo. Could it be lylo?

let’s say it’s 6/3. Surely jonny is not town in this scenario with scum having an extra number? That would be pretty fucked up lol. But if it’s 6/3 and Jonny is town then yeah this is lylo.

if it’s 7/2 then jonny is probably town. Mislynch and kill makes it 5/2. 4 to lynch, 3 to lynch jonny. So that’s not lylo
Yeh based on CP’s claim, Wang should’ve died for targetting hik. So gotta be CP here friend; follow me imo

Junkette

Reaction score
I like the usage on Peter, as Peter can confirm it and we can confirm Peter in one big shot tbh

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If smark used the standard 1/4 for scum vs town it would be 4 scum. He also had a SK in the game so my guess would be we are not at lylo yet at 7/2 split left.

9 players 2 scum left as 2 scum are dead and a SK gone?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, I never really doubted TFW was what he claimed tho lol

Junkette

Reaction score
TFW not my lynch today with that usage tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If smark used the standard 1/4 for scum vs town it would be 4 scum. He also had a SK in the game so my guess would be we are not at lylo yet at 7/2 split left.

9 players 2 scum left as 2 scum are dead and a SK gone?
It’s not really straight forward. 18 players means 4 scum is less than 25% and 5 scum is more than 25%. It could feasibly be either, but then you’d skew it with roles. Zinger being town kinda points to scum having 5, but if jonny is also town then they should only have 4. Scum have been pretty stacked to the tits with roles tho which suggests they’re probably making up for the lower number. Each scum flip so far has had 3 roles lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah, I never really doubted TFW was what he claimed tho lol
I mean it’s NICE.

Based on his ISO of d1, claim and Wang role usage, CP is the hard busser once sgain on D1. Guy is a sick SOB as scum on D1 this year, so much bussing; seek professional mafia tutors ASAP

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s not really straight forward. 18 players means 4 scum is less than 25% and 5 scum is more than 25%. It could feasibly be either, but then you’d skew it with roles. Zinger being town kinda points to scum having 5, but if jonny is also town then they should only have 4. Scum have been pretty stacked to the tits with roles tho which suggests they’re probably making up for the lower number. Each scum flip so far has had 3 roles lmao
I mean, 1 or 2 scum left seems to be the only logical conclusion

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There’s deffo not 1 lol, it’ll be 2 or 3