A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If I'm offed tonight and she isn't, make sure the first order of business is to get a claim from Sky. Not really worried about Barry at this stage tbhtbh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I could be led to believe that TFW gave up and lynched Jeff as it was happening anyway. Hammer votes on scum always perk my ear.

I don't subscribe to this or think it's a good reason to suspect TFW

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I could be led to believe that TFW gave up and lynched Jeff as it was happening anyway. Hammer votes on scum always perk my ear.

Also just in general starting a post with "I could be led to believe..." followed by your reason for suspicion is a super sus way to work. You're basically just planting a seed for people to hopefully latch onto so that you can subscribe and if they don't you're not fully committed anyway so you've nothing to lose.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Why barry over jeff>?
Did you not read everything? Because if you did, would would see I explained my reason, that I was more comfortable getting rid of someone we knew 100% wasn’t town, since he already claimed Indy, over someone we wasn’t fully sure of first. But I got explained to me that claiming indy is basically a death sentence. I ain’t know that, which was when I changed my mind.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'd shoot Junk or Peter tbdean I'm sure there's enough with jeff to help narrow things down and one of those slots is probably scum

Btw I will be very inactive this weekend!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd shoot Junk or Peter tbdean I'm sure there's enough with jeff to help narrow things down and one of those slots is probably scum

Peter did hop on earlier and promise to catch up so I'd be more inclined to let him do that than shoot him

Junk is probably a lost cause though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If I had 2 bullets and had to shoot between Junk, Hitler and Boris Johnson... I'd shoot Junk twice

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I definitely look more town than poyser rn!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

I would agree there's a good chance of being scum in those slots, Peter is usually far more involved as town and all we've got so far is the promise to catch-up. Hopefully he does do that. Nothing to read from them to make a read which is not ideal.