A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why is everybody missing me out of their reads lists dammit

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Kay so now that he's done, it's time for muh oPiNiOn on Wang

1) I've never seen Wang do this sort of recap and he's been town almost exclusively whenever he played
2) Until the very end there, those recaps were just that, re-telling what happened without analysis which amounts to busywork/paper shuffling. He's ended up with a handful of reads at the end there but they're mostly concensus reads.

In summary, I am wary.
I wouldn't have spent 3 plus hours reading almost 1200 post that thorough as scum. I would have just gone on with where we was and kept going and went to bed.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Kay so now that he's done, it's time for muh oPiNiOn on Wang

1) I've never seen Wang do this sort of recap and he's been town almost exclusively whenever he played
2) Until the very end there, those recaps were just that, re-telling what happened without analysis which amounts to busywork/paper shuffling. He's ended up with a handful of reads at the end there but they're mostly concensus reads.

In summary, I am wary.
I'm pretty sure I've seen it from him a few times. Will take a look when I get to the office

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought that too when I read that haza, but I don’t have any specific in mind

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I could be led to believe that TFW gave up and lynched Jeff as it was happening anyway. Hammer votes on scum always perk my ear.

I do get the logic here Lethal but he was one vote away and it basically came between him or Barry as day progressed. Seeing the flip was better than stretching the day out and going around in circles.

Reactions: Lethal

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The way Wang framed his posts isn't that uncommon for him, I remember him feeling similar in Doctor Who Mafia actually. He does big lengthy posts, some of which are more re-counting what happened so far than firm reads. Easy to replicate play wise, so I'd say null right now, but him working his way through so much content does look pretty geniune. Shows he actually cared to read the thread.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy's post-flip post was very uninspiring to say the least, I'm not feeling good on him at all this game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m having dinner with the family. Jeff has been lynched. He was the mafia Rolestopper and Janitor.

Detailed flip to come later, but it is now night.
Can we get the proper flip yet mate

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Doddsy's post-flip post was very uninspiring to say the least, I'm not feeling good on him at all this game.

Not worrying about him currently as it's night and most of the meaty stuff has already been said/done while he was sleeping. Will hope to see a bit more from him day 2

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yawn.

I've turned a new leaf yet you keep taking these shots. Is that necessary? I'm kinda insulted by this word usage and notion here.
Not even a shot. I'm just suggesting you'd rather not push me hard over these changes you've made, even when they're detrimental to the Mafia game itself

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I was referring to a scum setup scheme that appears to be working perfectly on their end
Yeah they're off to a roaring start!