A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well I guess I should've finished page 30/31 because Ekko put more substance into his posts. That changes things at this point (p.31)

Liking Tweet as town lean on p.31

I like blaze doing the homework for others (Ekko) to answer his query

Haza has something on Jeff. I posted yesti that I thought there was something amiss - passive aggression i think i called it, and then he replied with a post suitable enough to slightly alleviate my concern, hence the 'hint of orange.'

Ekko/Jonny not aligned - p35 satisfies this for me
so we r scum/town?
who of us is the scum?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
All I really remember re: Wang is he's always behind lol he's done the note thing before for sure tho and I don't recall of I've played with a scum Wang so it's most likely been as town
I believe I had one scum game here and I believe Poyser was on my team It was an Odo game. I was the bodyguard and upon flip I would show Poysers role. I believe it dealt with The Wei or something like that.

Reactions: Chris

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thoughts on the sky claim or Junk or anything else other than the 3 posts you quoted? :pals: (So it's not rude)
There's no reason to buy Sky's as genuine without proof and duelist isn't alignment indicative. There's not really anything to add that hasn't been said, hence why I haven't bothered to add it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

a879982612605b40bf929663666855f1087ceb49.png

You are Carmine Lorenzo
Role(s): Bodyguard

"You are in my little pond now, and I am the big fish that runs it."

Carmine Lorenzo is the stubborn and initially incompetent Chief of Police of Dulles International Airport. On Christmas Eve, 1990, he constantly argued with John McClane and gave him problems when McClane tried to intervene and help them fight the terrorists, as he thought McClane was arrogant. Despite this, however, he does grow to like McClane and later tears up his parking ticket as gratitude for stopping the terrorists.

You are a Town Bodyguard.

You have the following active abilities:

You may protect a player from death each night.

[/SIZE]
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 2. With 16 players it takes 9 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

only one death
tweet might have actually stopped a kill

i got roleblocked btw

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Presumably he did his job ya, almost would have liked him to self protect given that he was a big target for scum and SK and has unlimited shots, that's super strong and a big L for us
bodyguard usually cant self protect

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
claim sucks, ill judgre, jury, execution or not after the iso. inb4 actual execution happens like omfg the framery
cant u duel sky and we lynch someone else

double lynch op

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
only one death
tweet might have actually stopped a kill

i got roleblocked btw
Lame. Was hoping scum wouldn't have a roleblocker with the redirect and rolestopper shots. I wonder who would have targeted you tho if you actually were blocked, who were you sussing last

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Sky or junk prob scum then. One is claiming bomb diffuser and the other is a duelist. Town don’t have both a bomber and a duelist and presumably a vig
1. why would a bomber only be town? tmi? it might be the serial or some mafia roles killing players by bombing them maybe, who knows.
2. a vig who failed a kill on someone might wanna come out today or tomorow as that person is likely bulletproof. the scum doctor is dead so any failed kills from vig will most likely lead us to scum. since none claimed failed kills, we likely have no vig or they abstained, and the SK failed their kill

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Ekkologix

Could you give me your opinion of Wang's read list btw?