A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
Finishing the game with the most posts as an survivor/traitor role that should theoretically stay in mid range post wise is something i can be proud of right? ASKING FOR MY OL’ PAL JUNK

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Lethal Banks question you said i was in obvious scum meta in the dead QT, care too share?

Sure. I felt you were open wolfing big time, power wolfing even. It was as though you had something extra up your sleeve, and then the shoddy play around the duel by appealing to town to blend in seemed off. Sort of made me think you're being too careful so you can earn townie points, rather than just (figurative) balls to the wall and getting into it.

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As I said in the dead QT, hindsight can be a wonderful thing and I'd have butchered the end myself.

I enjoyed the game for the limited time I got to play, one of my favourite themes, and I just had the bastard luck to tracker the darn PGO and get vigged at the same time.

Had Jeff & Chris linked but didn't have enough of a presence to sink my teeth into it. Taken 3 years but Lethal is learning. Now I just need to use roles well.

Thanks for the game Smark and congrats to the scum team
Dunno if u saw but Chris n I were praising you nailing my team mate meta to a tee :heston

Junkette

Reaction score
Fair read, I was being more careful with it cause I wanted a shot that would push me unto endgame.

Glad Poyser killed you and you killed yourself to make sure I’d go on too endgame. Thanks :pals:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My biggest criticism for myself is I probably shouldn’t have let Junk join the mafia team. I originally didn’t when we added Doddsy and then when Poyser joined right after I tried to split the difference and give a few conditions for her to be able to join them.

Since 4 is under 25 and 5 over. Figured giving her the option to join made it fine and whatnot.

Instead I’d probably keep her out, and eliminate the survivor part and just let her win with mafia.

That I feel eliminates the main issue with the hated townie being in the mix and maybe get rid of the executioner. I added that last minute as well because I felt Hans Gruber of all people was underpowered just being a one-shot ninja and strongman.

They didn’t even use it, though. Saving that can be powerful, but you risk losing it. Hence day 2, usually.

Reactions: Poyser and Lethal

Junkette

Reaction score
My biggest criticism for myself is I probably shouldn’t have let Junk join the mafia team. I originally didn’t when we added Doddsy and then when Poyser joined right after I tried to split the difference and give a few conditions for her to be able to join them.

Since 4 is under 25 and 5 over. Figured giving her the option to join made it fine and whatnot.

Instead I’d probably keep her out, and eliminate the survivor part and just let her win with mafia.

That I feel eliminates the main issue with the hated townie being in the mix and maybe get rid of the executioner. I added that last minute as well because I felt Hans Gruber of all people was underpowered just being a one-shot ninja and strongman.

They didn’t even use it, though. Saving that can be powerful, but you risk losing it. Hence day 2, usually.
A traitor that can’t join with the scum team isn’t fun for the traitor at all tbh. So I’m quite glad you changed it tbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's fair smark. Will say Eben if it scared me as scum, I like the in thread declaration of alignment change from the host

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That's fair smark. Will say Eben if it scared me as scum, I like the in thread declaration of alignment change from the host

I want to thank you for this and @Poyser too during the game. I did this after many years of feedback.

Glad you guys like it. I’ll always do this now.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A traitor that can’t join with the scum team isn’t fun for the traitor at all tbh. So I’m quite glad you changed it tbh.

That’s fair.

In that case remove the hated townie. I’m fine with the role in general as I didn’t invent it. It’s a standard role, but it’s become a crutch for far too many scum teams.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I want to thank you for this and @Poyser too during the game. I did this after many years of feedback.

Glad you guys like it. I’ll always do this now.
Yea it keeps it fresh but adds a layer of intrigue and game state the alignment changer has to account for, making it much less cheesy. I'm down w it

Junkette

Reaction score
It was fine, but fuck next time give me a heads up it’ll be announced publicly, i was chatting in the scum chat not even knowing the traitor find was revealed too everyone! Like damn shit that was close

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That’s fair.

In that case remove the hated townie. I’m fine with the role in general as I didn’t invent it. It’s a standard role, but it’s become a crutch for far too many scum teams.
Hated is a weird one for sure . Probably should b policy lynched day 1 if no other options exist in fact

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So I’ll give that to @Poyser.

At the very least your feedback will probably nuke the hated townie from my lineup. If I can remember. :ortonout

And I might also try a game without a serial killer because I’m definitely always going to stack them.

Might. Keyword.