A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
A lot of things I'd do differently this game for sure. I still don't really understand the other side to being Mafia, like killing actions and fake claiming etc. The one thing I feel like I've learned is to at least replicate my town play a bit better. I was nowhere near as active as I am as town in this game, but I did my best to try and blend in and seem like I was scum hunting. Fell apart a bit later on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh so if I had have shot blaze when I wanted to shoot blaze, I’d have been rewarded with my good shot by dying… excellent
Well not if u didn't mislynch sky . Also u were bp n it saved u once . I think that evens out. Also I think ud still count for majority next phase

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You unvoted because Junk asked you to. Why I couldn’t tell you, but everyone thought Wang was scum. No way scum didn’t get another vote and I believe you did actually hammer after they did that.

Tbh, with you, scum kept doing things that confused the heck out of me. Junk should have voted with you this morning and let Blaze and Fourth naturally come on this morning and finish it off. Or Jonny could have.

I’m pretty sure he’d have hammered there.
Nah my unvote was unrelated to junk lol, think I replied to her after that.
It doesn’t really matter whether we would or wouldn’t have lynched Wang anyway since they had a vote steal and a hated town. I’m not really sure why you even let the day play out… literally impossible for us to get majority with one of our votes stolen

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I know you feel this way and say how I’m way it is all the time, but I’ve never seen one win a game. Like ever lol

The duel was also for you and the SK. They did need a day role to help remove the one they didn’t strong.
I literally won 3 survivor games in a row lol it’s a piss easy win condition unless you play like shit and get outed early, in which case you rightly don’t win. It’s almost impossible to not win as a survivor unless you have an awful game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh if u town lead ur pretty screwed n up for a kill though. Plus that's not true here anymore either , survivor claim is a walk to the bin usually. Tho in this scenario I'd have cc'd barry d1 n skated home lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said ofc yes if u claim survivor d1 ur gonna die always lol

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
A lot of things I'd do differently this game for sure. I still don't really understand the other side to being Mafia, like killing actions and fake claiming etc. The one thing I feel like I've learned is to at least replicate my town play a bit better. I was nowhere near as active as I am as town in this game, but I did my best to try and blend in and seem like I was scum hunting. Fell apart a bit later on.
You did stick out, but you did just enough to never make yourself a top priority, which is the sign of a good game imo. There’s pitfalls to appearing too townie as well when you’re scum. The claim was a notch but there was so many other distractions by that time that it didn’t matter!

im not gonna lie I’m super annoyed at myself. The night I shot zinger I actually wanted to shoot you or blaze. But I wasn’t confident enough to shoot you and thought it would be fucking WOAT shit If you were town and I killed your role lmao. And then I didn’t shoot blaze because I wanted to see if you would choose him to target over Peter. So I shot zinger. Didn’t matter really since you guys shot him anyway but pretty shit shot lmao

Reactions: Marty McFourth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tbh town didn't play well enough to win so no complaints. Against a stronger town though I do think this scum teams gets rolled especially after town started so comfortably. I've no doubt we would have won if Tweet self protected and then protected me n2. But that's not on Tweet, his usage was very explainable. Scum did well to pick Tweet and then me for kills though, that's something they did, so credit where it's due. Congrats

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I literally won 3 survivor games in a row lol it’s a piss easy win condition unless you play like shit and get outed early, in which case you rightly don’t win. It’s almost impossible to not win as a survivor unless you have an awful game

I mean you’re like the best player here.

I’d love to see the win ratio for survivors on here and WF. I can almost guarantee it’s like 15% at best.

I’d this section didn’t have mass claim it would be different, but town never lets a survivor live once they are forced to claim.

Reactions: Junkette

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And like i said in qt 4th, only big things I'd have done differently is waste doddsy the moment he claimed (or block him) instead of blocking the bus driver.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh if u town lead ur pretty screwed n up for a kill though. Plus that's not true here anymore either , survivor claim is a walk to the bin usually. Tho in this scenario I'd have cc'd barry d1 n skated home lol
Nah most people advocate for letting survivors go. It depends on the situation of the game. If you don’t have to claim until D3 then town usually can’t lynch you anyway or want to lynch scum over you. And when you claim mafia aren’t gonna kill you. Legit all you gotta do is skate by for 2 days lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean you’re like the best player here.

I’d love to see the win ratio for survivors on here and WF. I can almost guarantee it’s like 15% at best.

I’d this section didn’t have mass claim it would be different, but town never lets a survivor live once they are forced to claim.
I will say though as I did earlier. If junk cans barry n he flips sk , scum don't touch her so she's pretty safe

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And like i said in qt 4th, only big things I'd have done differently is waste doddsy the moment he claimed (or block him) instead of blocking the bus driver.

I thought he was a split finding census not a census taker of roles, I'd never heard of that lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
At the end of the day, mafia pulled off 3 myslynches before the final phase. Regardless of if they used one of the two roles town know exist or if town myslynched Wang on their own, and chances are they do, mafia earned this win. Town didn’t play well. Just didn’t.

Reactions: Junkette and RDK