A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
My problem is a census is usually in the game to counteract a non standard split. Multiple indies or a recruit of some kind. We obv haven’t seen any evidence of this yet but smark definitely knows that that’s why you put one in the game. So if true it probably means we are facing a recruit lmao fuck

but that also means that zinger probably starts as town
Let’s not get into recruit spec until we have evidence please!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I’m at a bit of a loss at the moment as well

maybe we should mass claim after all. I’d only be voting Chris or blaze next but I don’t have a strong feeling on either so it’s more just a shot in the dark. Mass claim might give us something

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
But you’re right re: the purpose of a census

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Any opinion on Zinger, TFW??

He was one of my scum leans on Day 1, but I think what Poyser is saying about the DV makes sense for town to have. I don't know what to make of his play at all, but he certainly has had no problems going at top players. I'd lean town, but I'm not fully sure right now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was one of my scum leans on Day 1, but I think what Poyser is saying about the DV makes sense for town to have. I don't know what to make of his play at all, but he certainly has had no problems going at top players. I'd lean town, but I'm not fully sure right now.
Thing is he’s not really going at anybody lol. He’s yet to make any kind of coherent argument for any of his opinions or reads

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
So too get him lynched i’ll need to ISO and Case him then? Lame.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I’m at a bit of a loss at the moment as well

maybe we should mass claim after all. I’d only be voting Chris or blaze next but I don’t have a strong feeling on either so it’s more just a shot in the dark. Mass claim might give us something

I feel like I have more play reasons to trust Chris, I thought Blaze looked good on Day 1 with the tone of his posts but I realise I haven't thought of him for a while and have been mostly judging him on how he looked early on.

I don't fully trust CP tbh, I haven't seen him post for ages and he wasn't as hard on Jeff as some others. Not sure where you are vibing there.

Junkette

Reaction score
Wang can leave his role hidden for today if he wants too given he’s likely cop cleared.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I had cp as town just because I agreed with a lot of what he was saying but I don’t really give him any credit for Jeff if I’m honest. His stock is certainly dropping considering how bad our poe is looking

Junkette

Reaction score
Zinger/CP is my preferred lynch today fyi