A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve had that role before as scum in the WF days, but it’s a pro town role yeah, scum use it too claim when given info re: the split or just make it up cause they know their own numbers, tfw.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That's usually a town aligned role isn't it? Alright I may be swayed off Doddsy here then if he's telling the truth.

Have scum been known to have that role too? Trying to work out if it's NAI here or should be a factor. Claim plus having specifics to it feels legit though.
If it’s real it’s usually town or possibly indy. Don’t think I’ve ever really seen it as scum. It’s pretty easy to fake as scum tho as you tend to have a pretty good grasp of the split anyway and can’t reaaally be proven wrong

Junkette

Reaction score
Although my only really worry is we have just had a full Cop and Tracker flip, so a census as well feels quite strong for town but he did says it has specifics and that is getting in to set-up spc territory which I'm trying to avoid.

considering mafia had a full fookin’ janitor/rolestopper/redirector I don’t think town is OP so far.

Cop, BG, Tracker, X Shot Duelist makes sense to me so far given Jeff’s flip

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think you should just claim your specifics tbh Doddsy. You’re up for a lynch so I’m not entirely sure what hiding it is supposed to accomplish

Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
census wouldn’t make it any more OP as opposed to the ome scum flip my god.

Junkette

Reaction score
Maybe he can’t reveal them? I’m fine with voting elsewhere for a claim for now and coming back if we need too.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’ve had that role before as scum in the WF days, but it’s a pro town role yeah, scum use it too claim when given info re: the split or just make it up cause they know their own numbers, tfw.

Alright, thanks. I'm inclined to believe Doddsy here for now, but I know he's a good faker as scum and no slouch. So I'm a little cautious.

Junkette

Reaction score
Vote Zinger

Can we get a claim from this guy too please!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My problem is a census is usually in the game to counteract a non standard split. Multiple indies or a recruit of some kind. We obv haven’t seen any evidence of this yet but smark definitely knows that that’s why you put one in the game. So if true it probably means we are facing a recruit lmao fuck

but that also means that zinger probably starts as town

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
considering mafia had a full fookin’ janitor/rolestopper/redirector I don’t think town is OP so far.

Cop, BG, Tracker, X Shot Duelist makes sense to me so far given Jeff’s flip

Ah yeah, that's pretty true actually. I forgot Jeff flipped with 3 roles on him. I do think we should look elsewhere today for now, I'm a bit stumped though I'll be honest. He was my top read and I was wrong on Lethal, so I'm going to have to look over stuff.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’d lynch the DV over the very specific mysterious circumstancial census just based on how Doddsy went about claiming census lmao