A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
In summary up to this point, TFW and Sky are likely town, Ekko seems eager to solve and while I don't agree with all of his takes ima call him town for now as well. Haza in hindsight felt pretty towny too and Jeff on the other hand has continued to provide nothing while expecting more from me in particular so I find myself kinda agreeing with Haza that Jeff is off, even though we took opposite sides on the argument earlier lel.

Barry feels hedgy, Jonny could stand to be more game-related in his posts as well. I'm only half-joking when I say CP should be vigged. Everyone else null for now.

I literally agree with all of this.

Junkette

Reaction score
Bro we've had one night

No idea why Ekko feels like softing cop at night.

#blunt4lyfe cause if I read it that way scum have a better chance then I do of doing soo too.

Doddsy calling the post out makes me think he’s faking this reaction.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
So far I would say I have in my town pile Haza, Sky and Chris with a slight lean on Blaze who seems pretty comfortable and I liked his last few posts.

I'll put CP back to null because some of his posts since I left earlier have been more in line with how he usually feels as town.

Ekko produced a lot of content when he was here, but I'm not too sure there. Some of the logic surrounding his takes got lost on me.

Zinger hasn't really done much to change my mind since I've been gone, so I'm happy to stay there as I head to bed soon. I wouldn't be opposed to more pressure on Jeff or Poyser perhaps, but I'm unlikely to get a firm read on them for a while. Unsure on everyone else right now.

This is perfectly adequate as well.

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m bidding you adieu with six names I kinda wanna duel: Wang; Doddsy; CP; Barry; Lethal (should be on soon hopefully).

Junkette

Reaction score
I guess Zinger should be added to that list as Number Five (but not the time travelling one) and blaze rounds out the original six!

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Not ruling out the possibility of Poyser as scum, but it would probably require Barry being scum too. Which, I mean, that's in play, sure.

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
Peter vibes like a good puppy to me so far!!!

Junkette

Reaction score
Not ruling out the possibility of Poyser as scum, but it would probably require Barry being scum too. Which, I mean, that's in play, sure.
I think using Barry to read Poyser sounds like a good idea. I wouldn’t lynch Poyser tomorrow though, I still believe in the boy!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He claimed indy survivor but had an action on him from Ekko that didn't go through.