A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He was kind of slow in TPB now that I look at it, could be completely off base here
Don't really agree, he was definitely more proactive early in TPB

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Don't really agree, he was definitely more proactive early in TPB
His first few posts were going along with the fluff / GIFposting, didn't really kick in until post count 100 or so. But that was a really active game and it didn't stick out as much like it does now

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
what direction would that be ?

I meant as in producing thread content. As you had talked about how the game should start moving along and then placed a jokey type vote still. Which stalls more than progresses.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think TPB was the 1st or 2nd time I finally drew town again, the hype was real still :pour .apologies for not being as excited drawing it this time around

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What are your feeling on the burger man now since you are likely caught up

I liked his approach to your post, but I would have liked to see him take it a bit further than backstepping back to fluff. As obviously it doesn't take much to throw a name out there with no follow-up. I'd say early town lean because of the way he feels in the thread, but very slight.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I meant as in producing thread content. As you had talked about how the game should start moving along and then placed a jokey type vote still. Which stalls more than progresses.

Oh, yeah I'm pretty much going to be joking around regardless. That being said, I can't very much force the game to get serious either, at least not until someone says something sketch.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think TPB was the 1st or 2nd time I finally drew town again, the hype was real still :pour .apologies for not being as excited drawing it this time around
Also it's TPB and memes are mandatory

mustard-tiger.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also it's TPB and memes are mandatory

mustard-tiger.jpg
indeed, probably the hypest theme ever for me, real talk.

early read on 4th btw? or anyone else, really.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
To be fair here, I would have expected Poyser to do more as well. So I may just be honing in on one person here, I feel like he usually tries to move things along too. I found you both voting Lethal interesting, but I may be reading too much in to joke votes. It depends on if Lethal is town really, as two influential players on him could spiral depending on what he posts. A lot of assumptions I'm making there though, so it's not something I'm putting any weight behind.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Fourth initial case on you felt like it was riding coattails given 2 people had said the same but I like the nod to Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

He feels safe so far, that's not to say I haven't liked his posts but they've all been pretty safe observations and he obviously hasn't had the conviction to put his vote anywhere yet which yells playing safe too. I haven't disagreed with anything he's said though

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
To be fair here, I would have expected Poyser to do more as well. So I may just be honing in on one person here, I feel like he usually tries to move things along too. I found you both voting Lethal interesting, but I may be reading too much in to joke votes. It depends on if Lethal is town really, as two influential players on him could spiral depending on what he posts. A lot of assumptions I'm making there though, so it's not something I'm putting any weight behind.
Poyser is an interesting one because I know he was starting to hate playing scum but on a timeline basis (from scum fatigue perspective) that was a while ago now and it's not like he's ever actually been less active despite not wanting to play as scum. I'm just taking his "ill not be as active as I used to be" post at face value for now and will attempt to read him as and when he gets on without trying to use his activity as a basis for a read

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Poyser is an interesting one because I know he was starting to hate playing scum but on a timeline basis (from scum fatigue perspective) that was a while ago now and it's not like he's ever actually been less active despite not wanting to play as scum. I'm just taking his "ill not be as active as I used to be" post at face value for now and will attempt to read him as and when he gets on without trying to use his activity as a basis for a read
Ye at that point I'd think he'd have recovered so any talk of scum fatigue is pointless. Plus if he were actually scum he'd know not to put extra heat on himself

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fourth initial case on you felt like it was riding coattails given 2 people had said the same but I like the nod to Poyser

I thought I was the first person to question Jeff as there was mostly fluff before I posted?