A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I'd say it's a decent look for Chris that he's the one seemingly trying to worm us out of fluff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Was the Lethal vote not just another joke one though?
:krillin2 obviously. why you gotta ruin perfectly terrible jokes.

Poyser following was interesting and am/was looking forward to how Lethal (or others) would potentially react.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Jeff

He's got about two pages of content and absolutely nothing to read him town on which isn't usually a good sign as it is often something that becomes obvious pretty fast.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm fucking starving. Also we should probably actually start playing soon :heston
Particularly all his posts after this one do zero to advance the game so I think it was likely for show. Also don't really like his vote on Lethal and subsequent "looking for reactions" bit because if you're looking for reactions you don't say that's what you're doing until you get them lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Particularly all his posts after this one do zero to advance the game so I think it was likely for show. Also don't really like his vote on Lethal and subsequent "looking for reactions" bit because if you're looking for reactions you don't say that's what you're doing until you get them lol
well chris actually asked, which is why I answered.

And most of my posts were just chilling with pals at like 5am, nothing has really happened since. You're free to push me if you think that's scummy but I obviously strongly disagree

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

And most of my posts were just chilling with pals at like 5am, nothing has really happened since. You're free to push me if you think that's scummy but I obviously strongly disagree
I don't think you'd feel the need to answer though if it affected what you were trying negatively which it obviously would.

Anyway, just don't want to twiddle my thumbs and this is my main observance so far. Of course if you're town as I said, it should become obvious, as of now it hasn't.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I asked bc it seemed like you were using it as an example to Fourth of you not fluffing but the vote seemed pretty fluffy to me still lol it would have been worse if you tried to justify it as serious tho considering Lethal hasn't posted

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think you'd feel the need to answer though if it affected what you were trying negatively which it obviously would.

Anyway, just don't want to twiddle my thumbs and this is my main observance so far. Of course if you're town as I said, it should become obvious, as of now it hasn't.
eh fair enough. I disagree with the previous notion as it wasn't some like grand play or anything (since he obviously hasn't posted and I've openly been fucking about).

I don't mind the gusto in either case, I certainly prefer over you being lazy or hunting smaller fish.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I asked bc it seemed like you were using it as an example to Fourth of you not fluffing but the vote seemed pretty fluffy to me still lol it would have been worse if you tried to justify it as serious tho considering Lethal hasn't posted
yeah I was joke answering him back

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like this from the burger to put a name out there. Making the first move so-to-speak in to more serious chatter. Feels quite comfortable in the thread as well I would say.
What are your feeling on the burger man now since you are likely caught up