A concept I came up with..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
you know I'm right. In fact if anything IWT is a lot dorkier, at least this involves actually real wrestlers :pity1:
I like being able to write the stories, not just make match cards that would be better. I might have missed it if thats included in this idea too because, well, TLDR

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
you know I'm right. In fact if anything IWT is a lot dorkier, at least this involves actually real wrestlers :pity1:
387aa50bdc4ec3a7e48fd1c61fe9b214.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It really isn't the same. Creating a character and having a match using promos is nowhere near the same as this.
Fantasy. Based. Wrestling. Promotion

of course there are differences but it is the same core concept.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't see why all of you cool cats are so against this. Its just like on an NFL board I post on during the offseason we have a legends draft, selecting legends for every position and then we have a playoff bracket where users vote on which team they think is better for each match up. Its a lot of fun, haters.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
anyhow dickheads, can I not just look forward to this dweeby concept in peace? Stop harshing my mellow with your hating asses

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
anyhow dickheads, can I not just look forward to this dweeby concept in peace? Stop harshing my mellow with your hating asses
Just be prepared for the "I told you so" should it come to pass. Otherwise, have fun kids! Play nice.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
You don't need to explain the game, just what you need for it to happen. Is this going to be like IWT? If so, you can get a sub-forum.

This is going to be somewhat like IWT. Basically, what I need now for this to happen is anywhere from 10 to 25 players in this and someone, of course, to run the game.