A concept I came up with..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Too much to read before I go to work, don't understand what is going on after a couple paragraphs.
Would this require an addon to function, or can be done with just threads and posts?

They want a new forum/section

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm active for three weeks, shup.

Can you summarise this in a TLDR version please? You don't need to explain the game, just what you need for it to happen. Is this going to be like IWT? If so, you can get a sub-forum.

Literally forgot about that. Tbf I'd just got up :sad:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sounds kind of like a "fanatsy football" league for wrestlers, but without scores coming from what actually happens in the ring (as some of the possible picks are dead or retired).

I wonder if a real "fantasy WWE league" would work???

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sounds kind of like a "fanatsy football" league for wrestlers, but without scores coming from what actually happens in the ring (as some of the possible picks are dead or retired).

I wonder if a real "fantasy WWE league" would work???
This sounds like more fun than a 'real' fantasy league to me. Everyone compiling rosters made up of anyone in history and then putting out cards and everyone votes for which show they would pay their money to see? SEems dank

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
This sounds like more fun than a 'real' fantasy league to me. Everyone compiling rosters made up of anyone in history and then putting out cards and everyone votes for which show they would pay their money to see? SEems dank
Sounds like a lot of work to me TBH. Could be fun though I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work to me TBH. Could be fun though I guess.
I don't see how. Looks like rosters are made up of 14-15 guys.. say you have 10 people doing it so 150 guys are drafted on the board over the course of a couple of weeks.. each pick would only take a few seconds once you get online of ok who has been taken and who do I want. Same thing with throwing cards together.

Only thing that might take a few minutes is reading over others cards.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't see how. Looks like rosters are made up of 14-15 guys.. say you have 10 people doing it so 150 guys are drafted on the board over the course of a couple of weeks.. each pick would only take a few seconds once you get online of ok who has been taken and who do I want. Same thing with throwing cards together.

Only thing that might take a few minutes is reading over others cards.
I'm just lazy I guess

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Literally no idea how a 20+ year old could find this exciting :dafuq:

To each their own, though.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Literally no idea how a 20+ year old could find this exciting :dafuq:

To each their own, though.
Exciting lol. probably the wrong word for it

JUST KIDDING BROTHER HOLY FUCK I'M SO GODDAMN AMPED FOR THIS GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE YO

how can anyone be involved with IWT and then shit on this? Same concept of a fantasy based wrestling promotion dick heads

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

JUST KIDDING BROTHER HOLY FUCK I'M SO GODDAMN AMPED FOR THIS GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE YO

how can anyone be involved with IWT and then shit on this? Same concept of a fantasy based wrestling promotion dick heads
Meh

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

It really isn't the same. Creating a character and having a match using promos is nowhere near the same as this.

Reactions: Trip in the Head