'911? My sub has no sauce'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
just wondering monk even without reading everything, do you get what i mean in my last post to peepshow or i'm seriously surrounded by illogical blueberries?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I understand what both of you are saying. I'm just content to watch right now.

PeepShow

right, every country has idiots,i'd never deny that,the fact is, i hear the most Blue things from USA mostly, that leads me to believe that your country has a higher percentage of idiots compared to others.

That is the post in question, right?

You talk about idiots, I get that. But you said you HEAR about things from the US that are Blue.

My point all the way through this was that you wouldn't hear so many stories about us if we weren't as much of a popular country to everyone else. There are just as many people in other countries that do just as many stupid things, they just don't get as much publicity b/c they aren't as popular.

Please tell me you understand what I'm saying.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
That is the post in question, right?

You talk about idiots, I get that. But you said you HEAR about things from the US that are Blue.

My point all the way through this was that you wouldn't hear so many stories about us if we weren't as much of a popular country to everyone else. There are just as many people in other countries that do just as many stupid things, they just don't get as much publicity b/c they aren't as popular.

Please tell me you understand what I'm saying.

hearing,reading, it doesn't matter. facts are facts, that's why i brought in the Darwin Awards AS AN EXAMPLE, if 10 american die like blueberries in 1 year, and 10 from the rest of the world, it's obvious America has a high percentage of retardedness.

also congrats for answering your own question.

PeepShow

if 10 american die like blueberries in 1 year, and 10 from the rest of the world, it's obvious America has a high percentage of retardedness.

Well no shit. But that obviously doesn't happen now does it? So again, nice random thought process.

Beer Money Army

This coming from someone who lives in a country that is like 100% pwns the rest of the universe...

for now Dipset Army, Brian Kendrick biceps and any other aussies are higher-up than anyone on IWF, even higher-up than the admins :shifty:

Cheers for the lovely comments, i knew there was always a nice soft side to chuck zombie :59:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Austrailia pwn? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You've always been England's bitch. Learn from America....Brittain aren't as awesome as they think they are. Then again, compared to you guys......

the dark knight

americans....
exactly what i thought when i read it
We have the best sports :yes:...and the best food...:dry:
funny, i always say you have the shittiest sports. NFL? baseball? basketball? rofl...i cant decide which one's the lamest and most boring of the rest.

This coming from someone who lives in a country that is like 90% un-inhabitable. Smart move.
ROFL whats wrong with that? so you think some australians are dumbasses cuz of the land? wow. there are still smarter people there and more talented than 90% of america.so yea..try bashing them for something right.

Austrailia pwn? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You've always been England's bitch. Learn from America....Brittain aren't as awesome as they think they are. Then again, compared to you guys......
you got the first half right >_>

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
ROFL whats wrong with that? so you think some australians are dumbasses cuz of the land? wow. there are still smarter people there and more talented than 90% of america.so yea..try bashing them for something right.

I'm sorry, but if I lived in a country where no one could really go like 100 miles away without being in a place where they couldn't survive, I'd move. Not to mention all of the poisonous animals there. Fuck that. I like it here in Ohio.....no poisonous animals and no large carnivores.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm sorry, but if I lived in a country where no one could really go like 100 miles away without being in a place where they couldn't survive, I'd move. Not to mention all of the poisonous animals there. Fuck that. I like it here in Ohio.....no poisonous animals and no large carnivores.

Actually, the only way you would die if going 100 miles from where I live would be drowning in the ocean. And let's face it, no one is that stupid. And despite us being known for having shitloads of snakes, did you know that if you see one and don't move, they think you're a tree? HOLY FUCK BATMAN! THEY WON'T HURT US!