'911? My sub has no sauce'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

do you have acutal proof of that...and if you did it would be becuase there are around 300 million Americans....there are about...20 million Australians...there's bound to be more stupid people in a country that's bigger :rolleyes:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Meh the only reason that is more Dumb Americans get shown then the smart ones and stuff...and they don't show the dumb people of other countrys..

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
do you have acutal proof of that...and if you did it would be becuase there are around 300 million Americans....there are about...20 million Australians...there's bound to be more stupid people in a country that's bigger :rolleyes:

Exactly, there is more stupid Americans because of larger population...I never said anything otherwise did I?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
it's not just Americans, it's Italian's it's the British, it's Canadians, it's everyone...every race and every country has stupid people.

right, every country has idiots,i'd never deny that,the fact is, i hear the most Blue things from USA mostly, that leads me to believe that your country has a higher percentage of idiots compared to others.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey...no we don't lol

Beer Money Army

i should call 911 when ever Kip James is on TV and complain that there is shit on my tv..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If I weren't half Canadian, i'd be dead by now.

PeepShow

right, every country has idiots,i'd never deny that,the fact is, i hear the most Blue things from USA mostly, that leads me to believe that your country has a higher percentage of idiots compared to others.

Well no shit. It's called popularity. Given the US is the most popular country in the world, we are obviously going to get the most attention. Seems pretty logical to me.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well no shit. It's called popularity. Given the US is the most popular country in the world, we are obviously going to get the most attention. Seems pretty logical to me.

nah.. retardness is retardness.

ever heard about the Darwin Awards? to sum up you get one for removing your genes from the world in a Blue way.
now yearly they are given to the most Blue deaths or auto-mutilation, and do you think it's just random that USA gets 35-50% of the cases?

PeepShow

Yeah, trying to understand some of the dumbest intellect on earth is kind of challenging.