9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Yes, yet another thread on that planned attack on the World Trade Centers. Now I know this has been discussed a lot and the majority of the members over here believe that 9/11 was a 'terrorist attack'. Apparently there is A LOT of evidence that 9/11 was a planned attack by the US government. Now don't jump on me for saying that, you don't even know half of it. Yes, you don't.

Before you ask me the question, I've probably heard of all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I've sadly also heard about all the stuff that the government has put up supporting that there was no advance knowledge of the attacks. And now I've reached the conclusion that 9/11 was indeed a pre-planned attack.

First, do some research on your part, watch some films like Fahrenheit 9/11, Behind the Shadows and YouTube 9/11 inside job videos, read some articles on 9/11 like the Newsweek article from Sept 13th 2001, watch/ read interviews of the people who saw the towers collapse, watch actual footage of FOX/ CNN/ BBC from the World Trade Center and Pentagon on the day of the attack and then go on arguing with me.

First the popular theory that suggests that Flight 175 was no American Airlines, it was a bogus military plane:

[YT]ZzbVn3o8JNE[/YT]

And who benefited from 9/11?

[YT]puWqNJI8Mjo[/YT]

Watch the entire thing on YouTube and you'll be amazed at the coincidences that surrounded 9/11.

Some of you see 9/11 as the collapse of the twin towers but it was much more than that. The WTC building 7 also collapsed and a plane crashed into the pentagon as well.

First watch this video where they explain the collapse of the WTC 7 and the twin towers:

[YT]8Zv5hddbh-M[/YT]

[YT]Db2te1u8Dgs[/YT]

Of course that's a controlled demolition and if you still don't believe it then well do you know that the owner of the WTC 7 building filled for insurance just six weeks before the 9/11 attacks? Read this article:

361_wtc7_collapse.jpg

Building 7 of the World Trade Center complex, a 47-story tower, collapses. No one is killed. [CNN, 9/12/2001; Washington Post, 9/12/2001; MSNBC, 9/22/2001; Associated Press, 8/21/2002 It collapses in 6.6 seconds, which is just 0.6 of a second longer than it would have taken a free-falling object dropped from its roof to hit the ground. [Deseret Morning News, 11/10/2005]

Many questions will arise over the cause of its collapse in the coming months and years. Building 7, which was not hit by an airplane, is the first modern, steel-reinforced high-rise to collapse because of fire. [Chicago Tribune, 11/29/2001; Stanford Report, 12/5/2001; New York Times, 3/2/2002] Some will later suggest that the diesel fuel stored in several tanks on the premises may have contributed to the building’s collapse. The building contained a 6,000-gallon tank between its first and second floors and another four tanks, holding as much as 36,000 gallons, below ground level. There were also three smaller tanks on higher floors. [Chicago Tribune, 11/29/2001; New York Times, 3/2/2002; New York Observer, 3/25/2002; Federal Emergency Management Agency, 5/1/2002, pp. 1-17] However, the cause of the collapse is uncertain. A 2002 government report will conclude: “The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence.” [Federal Emergency Management Agency, 5/1/2002, pp. 1-17] Some reports indicate that the building may have been deliberately destroyed. Shortly after the collapse, CBS News anchor Dan Rather comments that the collapse is “reminiscent of… when a building was deliberately destroyed by well-placed dynamite to knock it down.” [CBS News, 9/11/2001] And moments after the collapse, MSNBC’s Brian Williams joins David Restuccio, an FDNY lieutenant, by phone to ask him about the collapse. “You guys knew this was coming all day?” asks Williams. Restuccio replies: “We had heard reports that the building was unstable, and that it would eventually need to come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine it came down on its own.” Restuccio does not explain what he means by “it would be taken down.”

-----------

Mark Jacobson, a reporter for New York Magazine, later recounts an encounter he has about this time. Walking through the ruins of the World Trade Center complex, he sits down next to a weary and dust covered firefighter. The firefighter points to WTC Building 7, perhaps 400 yards away, and says, “That building is coming down.” Jacobson asks when and the firefighter responds, “Tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning.” Jacobson watches as the building collapses about five minutes later.

Furthermore,

Several times, the BBC reports that Building 7 of the World Trade Center has collapsed, when it is in fact still standing. At 4:54 p.m., its domestic television news channel, BBC News 24, reports, “We’re now being told that yet another enormous building has collapsed… it is the 47-story Salomon Brothers building [i.e. WTC 7].” Three minutes later, its international channel, BBC World, reports, “We’ve got some news just coming in actually that the Salomon brothers building in New York right in the heart of Manhattan has also collapsed.” Then, at about 5:10 p.m., BBC World repeats the claim: “I was talking a few moments ago about the Salomon building collapsing and indeed it has… it seems this wasn’t the result of a new attack but because the building had been weakened during this morning’s attack.” Yet WTC 7 does not collapse until 5:20 p.m., over 25 minutes after the BBC first reported it (see (5:20 p.m.) September 11, 2001). The BBC’s live shot even shows the building still standing in the background, while its collapse is being reported. When these reports come to light early in 2007, Richard Porter, the head of news for BBC World, will suggest the error was due to the “confusing and chaotic situation on the ground” on 9/11. [BBC, 3/2/2007] Starting around 4:15 p.m., CNN and other news outlets had been reporting that WTC 7 was in danger of collapsing or may already have collapsed (see (4:15 p.m.-4:27 p.m.) September 11, 2001).

Now to the twin towers that collapsed. The actual World Trade Center.

CBS News correspondent Carol Marin witnesses what she describes as a “gigantic fireball” coming from the base of the North Tower as it starts to collapse. [USA Today, 9/11/2001; Chicago Sun-Times, 9/12/2001; Daily Herald (Arlington Heights), 9/11/2002] Marin headed to the scene of the attacks and arrived on West Street after the South Tower collapsed. She then sees the second tower come down, later describing, “I was only a block or two away from the North Tower when the street trembled under my feet, a fireball of pooled jet fuel exploded out of the building’s base, and it too, unbelievably, started to collapse right in front of me.” [Chicago Sun-Times, 9/10/2006] (However, the explosion could not be due to “pooled jet fuel,” as, according to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, “The jet fuel” from the planes “was mostly consumed within the first few minutes after impact.” [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 6/18/2004; New York Times, 4/5/2005] ) In one telling, Marin describes, “a roar seemed to come out of the earth,” causing the fireball. [Gilbert et al., 2002] In another, she says, “there was a roar, an explosion, and we could see coming toward us a ball of flame, stories high.” She runs, and a firefighter throws her against a building to protect her. She recalls, “The flame somehow stopped short of us.” [CBS News, 2002, pp. 54] Other witnesses also describe the ground shaking before the North Tower collapse (see Shortly Before 10:28 a.m. September 11, 2001). And some witnesses similarly report seeing a fireball at ground level coming from the South Tower when it collapsed (see Shortly Before 9:59 a.m. September 11, 2001).

Many witnesses hear explosions during the collapse of the north WTC tower. Some report hearing a single explosion:
bullet Reporter Mike Sheehan hears “another deafening explosion. I looked up and saw the top of the North Tower, the mast, begin to fall.” [Gilbert et al., 2002, pp. 126]
bullet Fire Lieutenant William Wall: “[W]e heard an explosion. We looked up and the building was coming down right on top of us.” [City of New York, 12/10/2001]
bullet Firefighter Roy Chelsen: “All of a sudden we heard this huge explosion, and that’s when the tower started coming down.” [City of New York, 1/18/2002]
bullet EMT Jason Charles: “I heard a ground level explosion and I’m like holy shit, and then you heard that twisting metal wreckage again.” [City of New York, 1/23/2002]
bullet Firefighter Kevin Murray: “When the tower started—there was a big explosion that I heard and someone screamed that it was coming down.” [City of New York, 10/9/2001]
bullet Firefighter James Ippolito: “I heard an explosion and turned around and the building was coming down.” [City of New York, 12/13/2001]
bullet Fire Lieutenant Gregg Hansson: “[A] large explosion took place. In my estimation that was the tower coming down, but at that time I did not know what that was. I thought some type of bomb had gone off.” [City of New York, 10/9/2001]
bullet Firefighter Kevin Gorman: “I heard the explosion, looked up, and saw like three floors explode, saw the antenna coming down.” [City of New York, 1/9/2002]
Others report hearing multiple explosions:
bullet EMT Gregg Brady: “I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the North Tower is coming down now.” [City of New York, 11/1/2001]
bullet Firefighter Richard Carletti: “I remember seeing the antenna do a little rock back and forth and I could just hear the floors pancaking. I heard it for about 30 pancakes, just boom, boom, boom, boom.” [City of New York, 1/2/2002]
bullet Fire Lieutenant Michael Cahill: “That’s when the second collapse started to come down. All kinds of noise. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, very loud.” [City of New York, 10/17/2001]
bullet Firefighter Sal D’Agostino is actually inside the North Tower, around its fourth floor, when the collapse occurs. He says, “It’s pancaking from the top down, and there were these huge explosions—I mean huge, gigantic explosions.” [Providence Journal, 9/11/2002; Dwyer and Flynn, 2005, pp. 241-242]
bullet Firefighter Bill Butler, who is with D’Agostino inside the tower, says, “It was like a train going two inches away from your head: bang-bang, bang-bang, bang-bang.” [Providence Journal, 9/11/2002]
bullet EMT David Timothy: “[Y]ou started hearing more explosions. I guess this is when the second tower started coming down.” [City of New York, 10/25/2001]
CTV will later assert, “When eyewitnesses claim to have heard explosions prior to the collapse, those were just the sounds of a massive building contorting and crushing anything inside.” [CTV, 9/12/2006]

Entity Tags: Jason Charles, Roy Chelsen, James Ippolito, Bill Butler, David Timothy, Kevin Gorman, Kevin Murray, Mike Sheehan, Gregg Brady, World Trade Center, Michael Cahill, William Wall, Richard Carletti, Gregg Hansson, Sal D’Agostino

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: Key Day of 9/11 Events, All Day of 9/11 Events, World Trade Center, WTC Investigation

And well,

For anyone who still has doubts about 911, weigh out the facts and the overwhelming amount of evidence supporting the reality that the events of 911 were one big set-up.

This exposes the lies, disproving every aspect of the bogus 911 commission report put forth by the corrupt government.

Judge for yourselves, but investigate the facts and evidence before jumping to a conclsuion.

A comprehensive list of over 100 lies and omissions in the 911 commission report can be found in this link:

[YT]7E3oIbO0AWE[/YT]

Watch and learn more about 9/11. I'd suggest watching the twelve part 9/11 coincidences movie, it's there on YouTube as well.

I've got lots of other shit jumbled up on my 9/11 presentation. I'll bring up more evidence (there is lots) but I'll go to sleep for now. Tired.

C4

Old news.

I know, just combined the most convincing evidences in this thread. And many people still don't know about this.

And they still believe that 9/11 was a planned government aided attack.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
anyways.. i recommend "we are change" vids on youtube, they basicially confront the 9/11 cover up/ other conspiricy/

edit:

[yt]1JeFMwpjol4&feature=player_profilepage[/yt]

[yt]1_51XsphHi4[/yt]

[yt]mLqtwtZWNas[/yt]

[yt]-sL8AFQBq-Q[/yt]

[yt]vUcIYaLnnMU[/yt]

most families want a new investigation too, i believe.

Reaction score
LOL this thread.

You guys need to move out of Berkely and lay off the drugs, man...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yes of course, the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. That TOTALLY explains why Bush isn't being prosecuted for war crimes and murdering 3,000 people. That completely explains why the American people are not in a complete and total uproar despite this being "undeniable unarguable facts". Yes of course we're just a bunch of brainwashed idiots and America is the great Satan of the world. We are the cause of everything horrible and depraved in the world.

But of course, we're also the one true free country of the world. The only country with true capitalism and democracy excercised throughout every state. We're one of a kind, and everyone else around us hates that fact. All the european countries look at us and want us to be more like them, which is why they love Obama so much. Because he yearns to be european. Canadians snub their noses at us and Mexicans flock to us for a better life. The middle eastern countries wish us to be bombed off the face of the earth, just like Israel. And the Asian countries laugh at us for having dumber kids than them.

So America is the one true isolated evil of the world. Hated by all and loathed by all intelligent people on the planet. Without us, it is believed everyone would be capable of world peace and everyone would love each other as their neighbor. Eternal happiness and prosperity for all so long as America would just die.

Yet we're also the only true free country in the world. Coincidence? Think about it.

Reaction score
Also, lol @ C4 or suggesting we watch Fahrenheit 9/11 as a "credible" debunking source.

"Truthers". When will they ever lay off the paranoia, fear mongering and drugs? If they would only ever step outside their little safe communities and see the real world for what its worth, perhaps they'd change...

C4

Yes of course, the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. That TOTALLY explains why Bush isn't being prosecuted for war crimes and murdering 3,000 people. That completely explains why the American people are not in a complete and total uproar despite this being "undeniable unarguable facts". Yes of course we're just a bunch of brainwashed idiots and America is the great Satan of the world. We are the cause of everything horrible and depraved in the world.

Even if you were being sarcastic, what you said was true. America is indeed the cause of everything horrible and depraved in the world.

But of course, we're also the one true free country of the world. The only country with true capitalism and democracy excercised throughout every state.

So damned free.

Isn't this the same country where the US Patriot Act allows for the arrest of people without a warrant, without a reason and based on suspicion? It also allows legal tracking of anyone’s phone calls, emails, documents and letters for whatever reason the government imposes?

And so much more. I don’t even know all about the Patriot Act but whatever I know till now sounds ridiculous. And you call it the land of the free.

We're one of a kind, and everyone else around us hates that fact. All the european countries look at us and want us to be more like them, which is why they love Obama so much. Because he yearns to be european. Canadians snub their noses at us and Mexicans flock to us for a better life. The middle eastern countries wish us to be bombed off the face of the earth, just like Israel. And the Asian countries laugh at us for having dumber kids than them.

So America is the one true isolated evil of the world. Hated by all and loathed by all intelligent people on the planet.

You talk about people hating America. What do Americans do in return?

I mean, lets take you for an instance, you hate Europeans, you hate the Chinese and Japanese for being far more superior than you and you hate Canadians, Mexicans, Middle Eastern people and all the Asians as well. Wow.

I, as a middle eastern could say that Americans hate me but the people of Europe, Japan, China etc. respect Middle Eastern people and give them equal rights unlike you Americans.

Without us, it is believed everyone would be capable of world peace and everyone would love each other as their neighbor. Eternal happiness and prosperity for all so long as America would just die.

Yet we're also the only true free country in the world. Coincidence? Think about it.

Sure.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Even if you were being sarcastic, what you said was true. America is indeed the cause of everything horrible and depraved in the world.

Coming from a middle eastern who probably would rather plant a car bomb on my street, I can safely tell you to fuck off. Of course you would prefer America be seen as the great Satan of the world. You were parading on 9/11 in celebration of 3,000 American's dead. Because of islamic extremists by the way, not other American's.

So damned free.

Yep.

Isn't this the same country where the US Patriot Act allows for the arrest of people without a warrant, without a reason and based on suspicion? It also allows legal tracking of anyone’s phone calls, emails, documents and letters for whatever reason the government imposes?

And can you name any specific incidents in which this Patriot Act has been implemented to a serious degree? I'm damn more comfortable having my government "wiretap" me than I would be in one of your countries. Where if I were to steal something I'd get my hand chopped off. Or if I spoke out against my leadership I would be beheaded. And where if I run an add featuring a cute little puppy wearing a hat your people go into murderous riots.

Yeah, America's the one who cause all the trouble in the world like you islamic extremists kill people over even mentioning the Qua'ran in a bad light.

And so much more. I don’t even know all about the Patriot Act but whatever I know till now sounds ridiculous. And you call it the land of the free.

So much more meaning: I really can't name any significant sources beyond propaganda fed to me via youtube. You brainless shit.

You talk about people hating America. What do Americans do in return?

We liberate countries from ruthless dictatorships and spread freedom of speech and democracy and a will to unite us under freedom on a daily basis. :)

I mean, lets take you for an instance, you hate Europeans, you hate the Chinese and Japanese for being far more superior than you and you hate Canadians, Mexicans, Middle Eastern people and all the Asians as well. Wow.

Yes....I hate all other ethnicities beyond American's because I stated truth about how the rest of the world feels. Canadians DO snub their noses daily in conversations about American's. Europeans ARE fans of Obama due to his disgustingly apologetic pandering to the nations of the world. Asians ARE smarter than American children (a compliment, which is far from an insult. I guess your side of the world takes compliments as murderous treason as well right?) Middle Eastern extremists DO want to destroy America. Mexicans DO flee to America for a better life.

I speak truth, so I automatically hate all walks of life non-american. Great job debating once again C-4! Your just so good at this stuff. Got anymore youtube videos to point my way rather than actually formulating your own damn opinion?

I, as a middle eastern could say that Americans hate me but the people of Europe, Japan, China etc. respect Middle Eastern people and give them equal rights unlike you Americans.

So....that's why nations from the Soviet Union were at war with you 20 years ago.....right? That's why members of the United Nations are organizing sanctions against the extremists in Iran and sided largely with Israel in the conflict against the Palestinians.....right? Because the other nations of the world respect you......riiiiight.

Man you're world really IS ass backwards. I compliment the Asians and haven't said a bad thing about Mexicans at all, and yet I voriciously hate them with a passion. But your countries are laughed at by anyone even slightly developed in the industrial world, and they respect you.

You poor uneducated soul, you should come to America so you can learn some truth about how life really works. Your like a sad Fred Phelps child. Hate is Love. Love is Hate. And all non muslims are going to hell. *pat pat*

A good debate always ends in the idiot admitting defeat. Congrats! Thanks for playing!

Kizza

Yes, I'm a dumbfuck Australian that doesn't know jackshit about America and their people's beliefs, but I don't understand what that's meant to mean. I would have thought all democratic countries are "free".

But the 9/11 theories just don't sit well with me. The thought that the president of a country could launch an attack on his own country just cannot be possible, especially superpower like America. The negatives of the situation far outweight the benefits for Georgy Bush. Killing thousands of people for what?

And don't mention facts like other governments killing their own people for power, that's just fucking Blue to compare stuff like that to this.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
But the 9/11 theories just don't sit well with me. The thought that the president of a country could launch an attack on his own country just cannot be possible, especially superpower like America. The negatives of the situation far outweight the benefits for Georgy Bush. Killing thousands of people for what?

That video in C4's sig answers that question pretty well.

I'm not going to say that I believe the conspiracy theories or that I believe 9/11 was a terriost attack. But people need to stop living in a bubble. Thinking the government is out to always help them and can't do nothing wrong. Money, power, these things can make people do things. I bet if somebody came up to you and told you that they would give you $259billion to kill (insert name here) and they had all the details worked out so that you wouldn't get caught, you would do it. Or atleast think about doing it for a long time. This was a legit person too that would give you this money.

Let's say you are a 100% straight male. You and this were hanging out. He gave you and envolope that had $100million in it. He said he'd let you have it if you suck his pole. Nobody would know. He wouldn't tell anybody, theirs no video being made, nothing. Would you not think twice about doing this?

You and this guy are going neck and neck for a promotion at a big corparate job. This promotion is for buisness partner and getting this promotion will have you financially set for many many years. Let's say it's owner ship for Disney. You make the rules, you choose what's going to happen and not going to happen. You give the go ahead on the movies, the toys, you control it all. Would you A. Play by the rules and go fair? or B. Push the guy under the bus so that you'll get the job instead of him? The thought of money and power would compell you.