• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
the20goonies2020chunk20er3.gif

If someone could photoshop J's head on that, that would be epic.

Here is J thinking he is cool with booze he poses with but can't handle drinking.

63317_453393667520_632567520_4998442_172330_n.jpg

I would first like to say: Goonies FTW.

Second: :lmao win win win.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So J, you paid for fucking status on a wrestling board??? And you came back here for the "lolz"? What's a matter, you couldn't hear the lolz from that board's admins behind your back because you're that fat?

Nah, he didn't pay. He was about to do it, then they gave him free. Still ...

RobyD

Reaction score
Is there some sort of wrestling forum war going on or what? Some Us vs. Them?

Axis

Reaction score
Yes, there is a sort of wrestling forum going on.

RobyD

Reaction score
Who with? Probably can't say the initials, huh? But if it's the board I think it is, becuase I see quite a few members here from there, they are pretty big douches there. I like a group of people who I've been posting with for roughly 5 years, but there are some elitist losers over there, who insult people because they disagree with them.

Yeah, but who is it, if the initials are allowed?

...god...

Reaction score
bring your 5 year old known posters here.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Who with? Probably can't say the initials, huh? But if it's the board I think it is, becuase I see quite a few members here from there, they are pretty big douches there. I like a group of people who I've been posting with for roughly 5 years, but there are some elitist losers over there, who insult people because they disagree with them.

Yeah, but who is it, if the initials are allowed?

There is no forum war with WC. J just tries to make it seem like it because he got a new status over there so he thinks he is special when he isn't. He's butthurt because he got banned from here for being a boring, pathetic, useless poster and he wont stop crying about it so he rambles on about how WC is 'better' yet he keeps crawling back here.

IWF and WC are both fairly dead forums and both have douchebags so one isn't better than the other. Both have J so, yeah, both places have the worst forum poster to ever grace the internet.