• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He's making my posters. >_>

I still have violent thoughts in my head. Ugh

I haven't been this emotionally upset in years.

MikeRaw

Dude, honestly, why not just go trash something? Like, throw something out your window, or eat something against a wall.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Write 'em out.

Seriously. Write 'em out by hand on some paper. Be very detailed. After your done, you'll feel better. I guarantee it. Then pitch the pages because you never want people finding those.

Mikeraw: That type of stuff never works. I'll just wait until my body forces itself to sleep.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dude, honestly, why not just go trash something? Like, throw something out your window, or eat something against a wall.

Meh, destruction of property is overrated. You always feel like 'Fuck I wish I didn't break that.'

Reaction score
I would have slapped the shit outta that ho. Not the, leave-me-forever-you-bitch ho-ass-slut Slap, but a warning slap. You gotta follow through enough with your initial slap, also called open-handed or "bitch" slap, so you can come back with a second slap, also known as backhand or a "pimp" slap, and make it hard enough to knock her to the ground, or at least to a knee. Then you gotta pick up the ho and dust her off, say."I'm sorry, I have IED." It worked for Randy Orton, so it could work for you. Then, you guys hug it out, and WHAM! Hit her with another major backhand and be like BITCH MAKE ME A GOD DAMN PIE!

I'm gonna hurt at least one person. Whether it be physical or verbal abuse, i'm not sure.

MikeRaw

I always like verbal. Ironically, I've been in more physical altercations than verbal, but verbal is always cool. you never really have to stop.
Go verbally abuse her, lol.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I'm pissed right now because these assholes were f***ing with my little brother yesterday, and I'm trying to find out who they are so I can teach them a lesson.

Anyways, for you, I'd say just to squeeze her nipples as hard as you can and twist them. She won't do s***.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
you shouldn't bother with her, she's the type of girl that will say anything to hurt you, she's going to end up in a marriage where her and her husband do nothing but fight and he'll throw things at her worse than she threw at you. don't compromise your morals over a momentary situation, I know you want to, believe me. but it really wont be worth it in the end. I lost my dad rather suddenly in september, so i understand where you are coming from. but your dad wouldn't want you to do something you are going to regret in the future.

noumenon

Your and four of your friends and 4 cute girls makes 9 people...not eight.....LOL...sorry anyway.

Seriously though, someone like that really isn't worth being embarassed, pissed or even concerned with. It's pretty obvious she's got some pretty severe issues to flip out like that. You've got no reason at all to feel embarassed... she made a fool of herself, not you. And so what if people feel it's the other way around? What're you in High School? High school kids are assholes, they're a bunch of sheep and simply laugh because they think it's the cool think to do.
The father comment was completely out of line. You should have at least let her have a nice loogie in the face for that one.

.......in all seriousness though....drag her through the middle rope and DDT her ass.....then kiss her...........

I just woke up btw. Took a short 40min nap. Strangely enough, I feel angrier than before.

I don't even know what I was dreaming about. Whatever it is, it made me pissed when I woke up

Moonlight Drive

If she wants to be treated like a lady, she should act like a lady. I really don't think you should hit her, but a brother or close friend will have to do the job.