• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Dude, she's not worth hurting. What if you do something like horrible? What if you go to far and like really hurt her bad. Shit like that just ain't worth the future consequences. Sure, she embarrassed the fuck out of you. Sure, she's a fucking bitch. But people like that aren't worth the possibility of screwing up the rest of you life because you went nuts.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If she hits me again, i'll hit her back. I'm almost 100% sure i'll see her today.

Reaction score
You're raging hard, Stinger? Ok, the solution.

Go find the ex-girlfriend and (falsely) reconcile with her. Fuck her lubeless and passionately (read aggressively). Whilst you're in the pink from behind, announce you're HIV positive.

Yeehaw! Look daddy - I'm a cowboy!

... exit, stage right!

Kizza

What? Eating against the wall is something I do when I'm angry.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Take it from a guy who has an Ex Girlfriend who has been torturing me since the day we broke up July 4th of last year. Yes, it was independence day now. I remember it.

She does these things....because she knows she can make you angry. She is your ex after all, she knows how to push all the right buttons. Like Monkeystyle said, let it go. Don't allow her inside your mind any longer. The anger is not worth your future. And its a bright one Stinger, believe me.

You need to release some tension? Meditation. I know, its cliche and a horribly crappy answer, but it really works. Martial Arts and Meditation. Calm the spirit and calm the mind and body too. Realize that she is simply a bitter, hopeless wretched whore, who will never be happy because every waking action she does is simply to try and piss you off. She has a horrible life, and thus tries to ignore her own insecurities by trying to inflict pain and misery on you.

Don't let it happen.

I myself....every night for the past 8 months...have had nightmares about Cassie. I can't get her out of my head, I always imagine her and how I may never find someone else. But she doesn't make me angry anymore. She tries to call me, I act nonchalant. Because I know she's pathetic in her attempts to make me care again. Even if I can't get her out of my dreams, I can prevent myself from being angry and hurting others. You too....can do this.

Vandy316

Reaction score
im kinda the same way as you stinger. im nice to everyone and very rarely even get into an arguement. i do however feel anger a lot. but what i do is sports. it doesnt really matter what sport either.

My favorite sport is basketball and i love taking my anger out. i dont physically hurt anyone, its the mental stuff i love. im a post player so i mess with the guys trying to post up on me then they get pissed at me and makes me laugh. Then on offense I cut to get open and they check me. Again, makes me laugh. Also I can play guard so when a big guy is guarding me i make them look stupid and that too makes me laugh. When someone tries to shoot over me, i throw it out and that helps me the most. Even if its just a little block it makes me fell better but whenever i swat it, its soooooo much better. Swatting a person is the best feeling you can have during the game, especially a 2 handed one out on a fast break.

Simply, i just love to piss others off and that takes my anger out and it feels good, especially when i tear them up offensively and defensively. if you dont like bball, football will work great. Im sure that soccer could too. Any sport really. But if you arent an athlete then IDK what u should do

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hit the gym and bump Eminem's Kim, any song from Suga Free or any song from this list to workout with.

And you're welcome.