50 Cent is Skinny.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Yes he removed all the tattoos that was on his arm. He still have the 'South Side 50 Cent' tat on his back.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Maybe when he gets shot again his muscles won't prevent him from dying.

nation

Reaction score
I here it's more painful to remove them than getting them.

Klide

Reaction score
He looks like a bum tbh, he looked better with tats and steroids.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Man that doesn't even look like him. If I didn't read that I would have thought this was a joke.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He got rid of the tat on his back too. He must be real focused on this acting thing to go "Machinist" for a movie. But I saw Righteous Kill and he didn't add anything to that already bad movie.

50-cent-skinny-03.jpg

50-cent-skinny-01.jpg

He looks like one of things from I Am Legend.

noumenon

Reaction score
Did it say he got them removed somewhere? Because you do realize tattoos can easily be covered up with make up for movie roles.

Reaction score
Ever since the pics of Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson being slimmed-down for his Movie "Things Fall Apart" got published earlier this week, media and the Internet went crazy over them. With 50 Cent losing 54 lbs to play a cancer patient, there was nearly no Website or TV Channel who didn't report about it.

When new pics of 50 Cent filming a documentary in South Carolina (this week) looking more healthy appeared, some people/media thought the skinny pics might be photoshopped/fake.

What people didn't take into account was the fact that 50 Cent finished filming the Movie about 2 weeks before starting the documentary. So he had some time to gain weight back already.

Rap-Up sat down with 50 Cent for an Interview and also asked him about the authenticity of the pictures with him looking dramatically different.

They quote 50 Cent on it being him in the pics: Yeah, they’re absolutely real. I shot the first half of the film for eight days and then I left for my international tour, and I spent that time training to lose weight. I had a week and a half after coming back to really intensely train to get down to 160 for the last half of the film project, Things Fall Apart.

50 Cent also brought up how serious cancer is: It’s a serious topic. One out of eight people in the world die of cancer. It tops HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria together. If you’re not actually gonna die of cancer, chances are someone you’re active with in your life is.

50 Cent told Rap-Up that his weight is at 198 lbs right now.That means he gained back around 38 lbs in about two weeks already. He also said he will start weight training again, once he hits 200 lbs.

Fans don't have to worry about not recognizing 50 Cent on stage during his Invitation Tour.

For the full Interview, visit Rap-Up

For pics of 50 Cent looking more healthy again (on Tuesday and Wednesday this week), visit http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/aiken/2010-05-26/rapper-50-cent-area-make-documentary?v=1274919538
--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow hes already up to 198? The fuck is he taking?