50 Cent is Skinny.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well..if he can go onto become a better actor than he is as a musician, fine by me. Christian Bale literally stopped eating for that role. I'm almost sure 50 would have had to stop eating as well. I remember reading about Matt Damon's transformation for Courage Under Fire (where he played a skinny, flashback-afflicted Gulf War veteran), and he ran 12 miles a day (6 in the morning, another 6 at night) and basically ate crackers and cooked chicken breasts.

...god...

Reaction score
I like how much dedication he puts into his no-so-great acting career but can't use that same dedication to make a decent album.
Seriously. It's so obvious that he stopped giving a shit after his first album (which was one of the greatest rap albums of all time imo).

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^ Get Rich or Die Trying is one of the best Hip-Hop albums of all time.

Foresure Top 20.