50 Cent is Skinny.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
281x211.jpg

source mtv.com
50 Cent has been muscular for years, so fans were stunned when photos of the G-Unit chief looking shockingly skinny hit the Internet on Wednesday.
The text accompanying the photos, which appear in the new Us Magazine and on ThisIs50.com, say that the rapper slimmed down to 160 pounds (from 214) for "Things Fall Apart," a movie he penned himself and stars in, about a cancer-stricken football player.
He said he achieved the dramatic weight loss via a liquid diet and a daily regimen that included three-hour treadmill sessions.
The articles noted that 50 has been putting his weight back on in anticipation of his tour kicking off Friday, and on Thursday (May 27), a photo showing that appeared in South Carolina's a photo of a not-as-skinny Fif appeared in South Carolina's Aiken Standard. 50 visited the area to research his background for "50's Roots," an installment of VH1's "Rock Docs."
He appears the picture of good health in the photo, taken Wednesday, with a smile to boot.
The MC is apparently taking his bulking up seriously, ordering a "cheeseburger all the way" and French fries in a restaurant where he stopped for lunch, according to the paper. "He was a real gentleman," the manager said.
G-Unit's Tony Yayo told MTV News earlier this month that he admires his boss' resolve when it comes to acting.
"50 doesn't party, he doesn't drink. For his new film, the guy was, like, 130 pounds," Yayo said. "He was running from the airport to the hotel. And I was like, 'Man, he has the three D's: desire, determination and [direction].' "

noumenon

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK!? Wow, that's some crazy shit. You know how hard it is to lose that much muscle mass?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What a fucking idiot

Dre

Reaction score
I like how much dedication he puts into his no-so-great acting career but can't use that same dedication to make a decent album.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lmao!! That has to be photo-shopped. Surprised game didn't do something like that when they were beefing.

Wordlife

Reaction score
If that's for a movie, then damn, but I don't know if many of you saw the film The Machinist, Christian Bale had to do the same thing. He looked TERRIBLE!

christian-bale-in-the-machinist.jpg

baletransform.gif

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Yeah i seen that movie with Christian Bale. Shit was crazy. And all the power to 50 for doing this. Its alot to put on himself by dropping all of that muscle mass. I never really liked 50 Cent much. He has some decent songs and stuff. But this is serious. Hes trying his ass off.

I dont know if its just me but his eyebrows just look weird to me....

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Wow..... Just....... Wow.

He is dedicated to his acting... I'll give him that but, no matter how much you eat or work out the amount of muscle mass he lost is going to be next to impossible for him to restore. Sure, he did it for a movie and my hat's off to him for that but he seriously did some bad things for his body. Look at what kind of shape he was in before:

50.jpg

edit- and that pic makes him look like a fucking alien!!!

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Right. Thats one thing i always liked about 50 Cent is that he always knew how to stay in shape and never do the steroids or anything like that. He had my hats off for that. But i wanna see what hes gonna look like after the movie role is done.