5 WWE Releases!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Again I find myself alone. Shannon Moore was an decent wrestler. However he wasn't a star, and never will be. He's a jobber.

That was me being objective.

Subjectively he shops at Hot Topic and that alone makes me put him on my list of people I'd like to punch.

Nation

Shannon Moore being released pisses me off, he could have had a good future in WWE if they actually pushed, but i guess they don't care.

How does Funaki get threw summer cleaning every year? Does he have some other job backstage or something?!

How dare you! Funaki>Shannon Moore. Or it's more like Funaki>All.

J

Again I find myself alone. Shannon Moore was an decent wrestler. However he wasn't a star, and never will be. He's a jobber.

That was me being objective.

Subjectively he shops at Hot Topic and that alone makes me put him on my list of people I'd like to punch.

Does that mean you wanna punch me Monk. =[

J

Would it help if I told you I only buy my piercings from there cause there's no where else round here to buy them from. Lol.

But back on subject. With the leaving of Moore how much time you think Wangs got left?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He'll be there until he grows old, can no longer high fly, and becomes stale and boring to watch, at which point he'll be given world title shots and his career will really take off. :shifty:

Well really, that's the only reason I see WWE having someone as talented as him and not using him for anything but also never releasing him.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well BDV was one of the better monsters (shit but I prefered him to Kozlov, Snitsky and Khali) and Shannon Moore will prolly get used better in TNA anyway as long as they keep the masks away and I personally thought Domino could've done alright if they sent him back to developmental to brush up his skills.

xtremebadass

I agree 100% Chuck. Hot Topic used to kick ass until they got all this weird crap. I go there for their clearance section, even that sucks!

Now I stick with Spencer's, that place kicks ass.

Airfixx

wtf shannon moore and yang didnt even get to win the tag titles

Seems the joke is on us for showing ANY kind of beleif in any of WWE's tag teams.... Even tag teams that are getting a decent run on TV (as Moore & Yang have had for the last year+) are only step from getting released.

Seems funny that Moore is the one to go, given that it was his parter who'd only just returned from suspension.

Generally though, the clearout is welcome news... :y: