5 WWE Releases!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
-Shannon Moore
-Nunzio
-Domino
-James Curtis (Formerly KC James)
-Referee Nick Patrick

Make it 6......

-Big Daddy V

No information has been given concerning why these 5 names have been released, but we will continue to update this story as we receive more news.

J

Fuck WWE you use money to sucker Shannon Moore outta a good career in TNA only to job him and then release him.

CenaMark54

^^^Shannon Moore could have said no. Its his own damn fault.

Was James Curtis the guy who wrestled Bradon Walker? If so I'm glad they were both released.

Also, you can add Domino to the list and..........wait for it....................Big Daddy V! According to PWinsider

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Its pretty fucked up....BDV had pnuemonia and they said it was pretty bad....poor guy might not make it :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I actually liked James Curtis. Same goes for Shannon Moore. I couldn't care less about the others.

seX-Power

not shannon moore! :bye2:

nah, but he did have a future and had cool entrance music

the others were just wasting money and space though

xtremebadass

Wow Big Daddy V is released? Awesome, now we won't have to see WWE throw Matt Striker onto his back rolls.

This is like Black Friday or whatever in 2004 when they released all those superstars. I can imagine all of them have plans on TNA.

James Curtis, who jobbed to Chris Harris last tuesday was part of the teacher's pets? NO SHIT!

Qwake

Wasnt that Black Friday thing the day they released the Dudleys and Kidman and all those guys?

anyways, Moore and Nunzio are the only ones to really care about for me, Moore and Nunzio are both very good in ring. They didn't let Nunzio show it but I have seen him with the old ECW and he was great. Releasing Shannon Moore was a bad choice, hopefully he will be in the X-Division some time soon :D

I see Nick Patrick going to TNA to ref with his old enemy EARL HEBNER :shifty:

xtremebadass

Looks like TNA is about to get PUNK'd...again. If you get PUNK'd twice, that's gotta suck dude.

thug

Reaction score
well thats some more intelligent decision making by the WWE.... ffs bloody muppets :doh:

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Braden Walker was also released.

I am utterly shocked at the release of Nick Patrick & Nunzio.
I'm totally pissed at the release of Nunzio, Big Daddy V & Domino.

Nunzio was like a fucking ECW original. What the hell.

The Rated R CMStar

I am only mad at Big Daddy V and Domino being released. The other ones will make no difference.