Royal Rumble 5 Wrestlers Most Likely To Win The Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I kind of want Cena on top again.... Not because he's the best... because he's the only one that can dethrone Roman Reigns
Nope, Cena can't dethrone Reigns. Not only are they in completely separate brands, Roman is Cena's replacement, and if Cena is fine with losing to Dean Ambrose clean on Smackdown, he would totally lose to Reigns

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nope, Cena can't dethrone Reigns. Not only are they in completely separate brands, Roman is Cena's replacement, and if Cena is fine with losing to Dean Ambrose clean on Smackdown, he would totally lose to Reigns

Oh I think he could... I think if he told Vince he didn't like him, he would be gone. I'm not saying he would or will though.

I don't think Roman will ever take Cena's spot anyway. Don't get me wrong, Cena is awful but Roman makes him look like HBK

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Balor
Cena
Goldberg
Jericho
Orton

Out of these five for me it's honestly between Jericho and Balor.

Cena is the only SD guy I can see emerging victorious, tbh.

But, you're probably right, the Rumble win will probably go to a RAW superstar anyway.

And neither Y2J nor Bálor have to win the Rumble to feud with KO, if he's still the champ, which I think he won't be. So, yeah, Roman wins the title, Bálor wins the Rumble and that's it. I could be wrong, though.

What's your take, bro?

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Cena is the only SD guy I can see emerging victorious, tbh.

But, you're probably right, the Rumble win will probably go to a RAW superstar anyway.

And neither Y2J nor Bálor have to win the Rumble to feud with KO, if he's still the champ, which I think he won't be. So, yeah, Roman wins the title, Bálor wins the Rumble and that's it. I could be wrong, though.

What's your take, bro?

You're right about the title not being necessary for either feud with Owens but I'd make the case that heels usually go into 'mania as world champions. I say HHH intervenes in the next KO/Reigns match or some shenanigans occur that keep the belt on Owens. Jericho could win by screwing over Owens in the Rumble ( considering he is in the rumble to begin with). That would be the most logical story to tell IMO. This Jericho/Owens relationship is worthy of a blow-off at 'mania, with or without the championship.
However, if Reigns does win the uni' championship I think Balor has to win. It would be a nice call back to his first RAW where he beat Reigns for the shot at the championship. Though I dont know if WWE would book a face Vs. face match for mania, surely they wouldn't turn Roman heel.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Braun is most likely, and the dude has been flying recently with his current storyline, he is being prepped pretty good for a possible Reigns match at Wrestlemania, but that is totally the wrong move.

It is gonna be a RAW superstar unless Shinsuke Nakamura debuts and is revealed to be on Smackdown, my dream idea is he wins and faces AJ or Cena.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The only Smackdown superstar that I see winning is Undertaker. Styles Vs.Cena Vs.Undertaker WWE championship match...
94f.png

liverose

Jobber
Reaction score
I could see Ambrose winning it to put wheels in motion for a shield reunion which no one seems to have the patience to wait for. Other guesses would be:
Corbin
Cena
Samoa Joe
Balor