46 vs 83

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Two Man Power Trip

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Colossal Connection

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Two Man Power Trip
-The-two-Man-Power-Trip---Stone-Cold--Steve-Austin-and--The-Game--HHH.jpg

Steve Austin and Triple H won the tag titles from The Brothers of Destruction on April 29th 1001 at Backlash. They lost the titles to Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho on the May 21st 2001 Raw.

Colossal Connection
andre_26haku.jpg

Andre The Giant and Haku won the titles from Demolition on the December 13th 1989 Superstars. They lost the titles back on April 1st 1990 at Wrestlemania VI.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Colossal Connection for me here, Andre The Giant & Haku worked great as did SCSA/HHH but they had a short reign.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Going to go with Stone Cold and HHH. Never heard of the Colossal Connection, and judging by the members making up the team, I imagine they weren't much to see as far as workrate.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Haku was actually pretty good in the ring and carried the team well. Andre was just useless by that time sans a few chops and corner headbutts.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know enough about Haku to have been able to deduce that, so thanks for clearing that up. As for Andre, yeah I figured he was pretty much Khali around that time.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
That's what I'm here for lol, our unofficial wrestling historian. Haha. On a serious note the Khali comparison is a good one. Haku always was a solid wrestler, he did alright as Meng in WCW teaming with the Barbarian as well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Agree with Scott on Haku, and I don't think he and Andre were that bad as a team, but Austin and Hurter were at the top of their games in 2001 and them as tag champions made more impact than TCC.