• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because I can't get enough of this stuff. When the draft is over, we should start a thread where we rank where we think each team will finish and revisit it at the end of the year. That would be fun.
I'm so totally down for that

Reactions: Danielson

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm just curious. As of now, how would you say my team looks?

Anyone can answer, I won't be butt hurt.
Elite QB and damn good WR corps. RBs are looking pretty sharp, but at this point you aren't getting any elite TEs. I suggest you address that in the next few rounds.

Reactions: Red Rain

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Elite QB and damn good WR corps. RBs are looking pretty sharp, but at this point you aren't getting any elite TEs. I suggest you address that in the next few rounds.
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I would have gotten one last round, but Grammar Nazi said Chris Johnson and the name alone sold me. That's the only pick I might regret. Another one was actually Rodgers over Brees, I'm a little nervous about that with Lacy running the rock, but maybe he ran it so much because Rodgers was hurt last year? I'm not sure. I just went with my gut, because I know Brees is tossing it around all game.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I wish I would have gotten one last round, but Grammar Nazi said Chris Johnson and the name alone sold me. That's the only pick I might regret. Another one was actually Rodgers over Brees, I'm a little nervous about that with Lacy running the rock, but maybe he ran it so much because Rodgers was hurt last year? I'm not sure. I just went with my gut, because I know Brees is tossing it around all game.
Since you're looking at TEs, I suggest you stay away from Eric Ebron. He's reportedly dropping "an insane amount of balls" in camp.
This is probably the first time I've given anyone some legit fantasy advice. Don't get used to it. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Red Rain

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Apologies for the holdup earlier, grocery store stuff happens because someone decides to take an off day.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We're halfway done with the draft! Let's get it @Bill Clinton . Unfortunately that also means we're halfway finished with this glorious thread.