• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Not surprising.

I'll tell ya what, you can't have Joique Bell, but if you hurry up before Bill Clinton gets here I'll amend your picks.
IM LITERALLY STILL SHOPPING GIVE ME TIME BEFORE I GET HOME AND ILL TAKE A LOOK AT WHATS LEFT. CANT A MAN JUST GO TO A STORE AND GROCERY SHOP. I WOULDVE SENT THE WOMEN BUT THEY HAVE AN OFF DAY

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
IM LITERALLY STILL SHOPPING GIVE ME TIME BEFORE I GET HOME AND ILL TAKE A LOOK AT WHATS LEFT. CANT A MAN JUST GO TO A STORE AND GROCERY SHOP. I WOULDVE SENT THE WOMEN BUT THEY HAVE AN OFF DAY
Hey buster brown no need for the 'tude. knock the bass out of your keystrokes.

I can't help that you have awful comprehension. I plainly stated that Senhor had taken Wayne and you post HAHAH FUCING SENHOR IM GOING TO JERK OFF ON MY PS4'S TITS!

If Bill CLinton wants to pick he can. If he wants to be a gentleman and wait for you that is his deal

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hey buster brown no need for the 'tude. knock the bass out of your keystrokes.

I can't help that you have awful comprehension. I plainly stated that Senhor had taken Wayne and you post HAHAH FUCING SENHOR IM GOING TO JERK OFF ON MY PS4'S TITS!

If Bill CLinton wants to pick he can. If he wants to be a gentleman and wait for you that is his deal
I'm not even at home upon his pick. I made a joke about it cause I finished a game at the time, sheesh, I'll be home soon.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
nero if u knew u were leaving why didnt u send a draftboard to DZ lmao it takes 2 minutes

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
looks like i am waiting till 4am again to pick

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
nero is such a scumbag. SOmeone say the word and I'll boot him

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Because I can't get enough of this stuff. When the draft is over, we should start a thread where we rank where we think each team will finish and revisit it at the end of the year. That would be fun.