• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
shit is going pretty smooth. Rain's internet and sharpy's hangover should be once off deals. Outside of that we've been rolling.

oh and if anything you not sending a draft board last night before going to bed ONE PICK AWAY (!!!) is the worst offense of the draft :pity1::terry::angry::testify:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey D'Z, love the way you asked me to hold GN's hand as she wades through the shallow end. Instead, I took a nap in the bushes while she jumped in the deep end all by horse elf and Michael Phelps'ed that shit. Her team really is looking untouchable right now. :damn:

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey D'Z, love the way you asked me to hold GN's hand as she wades through the shallow end. Instead, I took a nap in the bushes while she jumped in the deep end all by horse elf and Michael Phelps'ed that shit. Her team really is looking untouchable right now. :damn:

If you are really gonna be a help to her, you better remind her that she hasn't drafted any of her mandatory 10 kickers as yet :jericho:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yea her team balls out

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If anyone touches a qb in the next two rounds, I'm going ballistic