3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just to illustrate the point, the Buffalo D (or another player of GN's) would have had to of gone to the waiver wire for her to pick up another D.

The Bills D would have been picked up by someone else, or perhaps another player if she chose to drop them instead.

Kevin helped her circumvent the waiver system and essentially keep an extra player on her roster.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Didn't realize that me helping out a friend by sending a DEF to her would be a problem in a league where there is nothing on the line.

Obviously Dolph is no longer having fun and now he's taking all the fun out of it for me as well.. I won't be worrying about my team anymore. I'm done.
My lack of fun has nothing to do with me acting as commissioner to stop collusion. Sorry dude, don't play the victim, every fantasy player knows you can't actively try to help another team win games. If you didn't I pity your lack of common sense.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hell, even then I'll probably finish with 3 wins

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Fixed it for you bruh.
I'll even make it worth your while. I'll give you Carlos Hyde and Brian Hoyer :dawg:
LMFAO I tried Hoyer one week and it cost me the win against Snowman. Fuck him. But dear god if you had Dez and Ben, that would be a huge difference maker. But iunno who on your team would be worth it.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LMFAO I tried Hoyer one week and it cost me the win against Snowman. Fuck him. But dear god if you had Dez and Ben, that would be a huge difference maker. But iunno who on your team would be worth it.
Literally no one.
The best I could offer is Matt Ryan and V-Jax/Crabtree

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Literally no one.
The best I could offer is Matt Ryan and V-Jax/Crabtree
Vincent Jackson is good, Crabtree looked like shit, and Ryan is beyond inconsistent.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If only Peterson wasn't suspended, would've made a giant difference too.
Peterson's suspension...
Pitta's injury that forced me to trade Ryan Mathews
The Mathews trade that forced me to trade Luck...
A whole potluck of bad waiver wire moves on my part.
All of that together leads to a 1-8 record heading into week 10. I'm this league's Jacksonville Jaguars

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Peterson's suspension...
Pitta's injury that forced me to trade Ryan Mathews
The Mathews trade that forced me to trade Luck...
A whole potluck of bad waiver wire moves on my part.
All of that together leads to a 1-8 record heading into week 10. I'm this league's Jacksonville Jaguars
But they have a good RB, you don't :>

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wrong thread for this, but @Snowman, Baltimore cut Chykie Brown and promoted Tramain Jacobs from the practice squad

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Luck for Ryan trade will live in infamy