3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"Carson Palmer was 2nd in the NFL in passing yards over the last 8 games of the season and 3rd in fantasy points per game over that same span"

-Matthew Berry
You guys know how high I am on Arizona. I love Arians. Floyd is my #12 WR (Fitz 18) and Ellington is my #8 RB atm

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I totally just had to nab Dri Archer.
If Bell and Blount are both sidelined for a few games, Archer will be a hell of an asset in that time period.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I totally just had to nab Dri Archer.
If Bell and Blount are both sidelined for a few games, Archer will be a hell of an asset in that time period.
Things don't play out that quickly

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So, I have Le'Veon Bell (aka the pothead) and Trent Richardson (aka Mr. Under 4ypc) as my 2 starting running backs.

I'm fucked.
Fun thing is, I considered Bell before Ball, but then I said Ball cause Denver.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I fucked up on the RB picks.. not like I could have predicted that Bell was a dumbass that was going to get caught for weed possession and a DUI... ARRRGGGHH!
I was surprised you took Richardson. Watched him in Cleveland, dear fucking lord he looked like shit. He's not going to catch a break with Indy. Good luck with the RBs to say the least.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would trade for Bell right now, because i think there is essentially no chance he misses games this year because of this, but I was already worried about him before this. They are really high on Blount, he will get RZ work and take some work between the 20s from Bell as well. Not a great scenario for a guy who is being drafted so high