3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Knile Davis would only be worth picking up if Charles went down.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
stupid ass texans. grumble grumble.

Yo Draevice, your team doesn't scare me! :tough: I'm gonna... I'm gonna... idk shit talking is not my forte :downer:

love how they are saying our Rams receivers are gonna combine for 38 points :happy:

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Yo Draevice, your team doesn't scare me! :tough: I'm gonna... I'm gonna... idk shit talking is not my forte :downer:

love how they are saying our Rams receivers are gonna combine for 38 points :happy:
Haha, looks like the "experts" want you to switch McFadden with Woodhead

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman , James Jones is looking like a nice value. Why not drop Patterson and scoop him up, eh? :eek:tunga:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Hahaha "forte" I get it. He's shit talking your team @GrammarNazi82

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Oh I noticed. :tough: I had even considered naming my team "Not my Forte." That ass. :kratos:
So you're saying he's an..........ass man?

aab8af33b9203a7c8610eb2705fc6095.jpg

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hey commish @Dolph'sZiggler I don't know if you've ever watched the show "The League". It's about a bunch of guys in a fantasy football league. Their last place competitor is ridiculed for the off season. How about we make it interesting and have the last place finisher use a sig picked by the league winner for the entire off season?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hey commish @Dolph'sZiggler I don't know if you've ever watched the show "The League". It's about a bunch of guys in a fantasy football league. Their last place competitor is ridiculed for the off season. How about we make it interesting and have the last place finisher use a sig picked by the league winner for the entire off season?
The League sucks, but sure, if you want me to pick your sig all year we can do this.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Carson Palmer was 2nd in the NFL in passing yards over the last 8 games of the season and 3rd in fantasy points per game over that same span"

-Matthew Berry

Reactions: Just Kevin