3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
and Philly knows how to defend him. Big day for Garcon coming

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bernard Pierce inactive today against the Browns.
@GrammarNazi82 , this would be a good day to start Forsett at the flex, considering the Browns gave up the 7th most fantasy points to running backs these past two weeks.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have Forsett and he's in the flex position.. ready to kill it!
Whoops :silva: Sorry, @GrammarNazi82
He should play very well behind a solid O-line.
Gary Kubiak likes screens and check-downs so this should be a good move for ya.

On another note, does anyone know if DeAngelo Williams is playing tonight?

Snowman1

Reaction score
So all I need to ask for for a good week is for Alex Smith to throw checkdowns and the Raiders to play like dogshit. Too much to ask?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So all I need to ask for for a good week is for Alex Smith to throw checkdowns and the Raiders to play like dogshit. Too much to ask?

Ridley is going to run all over the Raiders.. I see 130+ yards coming from him today.. probably a couple TDs as well.. but Fasano is going to have a shit game against the Miami D... no idea why you have him started when you have Witten who is finally going to explode today against the Rams D... but to each his own.

Snowman1

Reaction score
It just depends on how competitive the Raiders are, they only seem to give Ridley the ball in garbage time so the faster they get up big the better it is for Stevan...

Dolphins were epically bad against TE's last year. Trust Grimes to wipe out Bowe while the fierce Phins pass rush forces Alex Smith into even MORE TE checkdowns. Netiher guy has done anything so far this year but figure there's more PPR potential there, plus the Rams haven't allowed a TE TD in forever, there's some stat on that.

Snowman1

Reaction score
My mom called me. "Have you heard of this player from Cincy named A.J. Green? He's pretty good!"

Kevin, you sweating yet?