3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hearing offers for Steve Smith Sr. and Larry Fitzgerald at the moment.. not in a package just the two solo.
I'll flip you half a pack of Newports and a coupon to Bennigans for a free appetizer for Fitz.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll flip you half a pack of Newports and a coupon to Bennigans for a free appetizer for Fitz.
Add in a free sundae and you have a deal! lol.. Nah I'm looking for like a mid-low end starting RB though but idk I might have to hang onto him and let him get some more value.. if that's possible.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Austin.

Still wondering if this Steve Smith thing is really legit. Who's Haden gonna cover this week?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Austin.

Still wondering if this Steve Smith thing is really legit. Who's Haden gonna cover this week?
Whoever lines up across from him. Pretty sure he only shadow really elite WRs ala AJ Green

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Whoever lines up across from him. Pretty sure he only shadow really elite WRs ala AJ Green
I think Steve Smith is now WR1 over Torrey Smith.. tbh I don't think both are elite WRs but given Steve's speed & toughness I would probably put Haden on him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
so lets just stick that undrafted rookie dude against Haden the whole time and free both Smiths, wooooo!

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so lets just stick that undrafted rookie dude against Haden the whole time and free both Smiths, wooooo!
Just reminded me,
I told you that Aiken would make the roster :sandow:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GB showed why that isn't a good idea week 1, and SD showed in week 2 how going at a top CB can help open up your offense.

Even if you aren't completing passes it is not in your best interest to avoid one side of the field.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
GB showed why that isn't a good idea week 1, and SD showed in week 2 how going at a top CB can help open up your offense.

Even if you aren't completing passes it is not in your best interest to avoid one side of the field.

If I'm ever a coach, which won't happen because my only prior experience dabbling in actually playing were middle school days.. but my gameplan will always include attacking every dimension of the field.. I would never avoid a side simply because of an elite DB being there, I'd simply just stack it with another weapon and see who comes free.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Foster likely out for Houston, Alfred Blue in line for a ton of work. I'm taking a flier on him in this league and a money league. You're my boy, Blue!