3 Years ago this month....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
The legend known as The Australian Badass joined IWF forums. Now this is not the exact date, i cannot remember what date i joined, can't even remember if it was early jan or late jan, but who the fuck cares.

So I have been on IWF 3 years now, longer then the majority of this forum... I am not gonna go ahead and make a huuuuuuge long post, but here is a quick recap of T.A.Bs history with IWF.

Jan 2006 - T.A.B joins (January) At first I was a spammer, but then I turned into a good member..
April 2006 (dunno if this was the right month, but its close enough) T.A.B becomes mod of the trivia section. That section fucking sucked back then, but it didn't have a mod at the time so yea. I was a bit of an asshole around this time lol.
During 2006 - T.A.B joins such groups as the Klique or whatever it was called. it was fun back then, but now that i look back onto it it was fucking stupid. (but hey i was only 13)
Late 06 - T.A.B steps down as trivia and leaves IWF.

2007 - T.A.B returns and asks for mod spot back,, gets it. I was more laid back around this time...
07 - T.A.B gets really lazy as mod, later steps down..

2008 - T.A.B becomes an annoying spammer and bashes staff espcially Peepshow hahaha... Not so much now though...

So yea there we go, doubt thats everything but meh...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I feel sorry for whoever has been around for the whole three years of Shano.

Kizza

Jan 2006 - T.A.B joins (January) At first I was a spammer, but then I turned into a good member..

Sorry, I stopped reading there.

Qwake

2008 - T.A.B becomes an annoying spammer and bashes staff espcially Peepshow hahaha... Not so much now though...

More of this for 2009 :D

Wordlife

Hey.... he's been around almost 3 years... thats honorable credit right there. Though you have been gone awhile and your post count is mightly low... I hope you continue to stay here with us new members and also fellow senior members like myself :D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
holy shit...

I hardley noticed him around here...

I thought he like, joined around march or some shit...like 'round last year...

damn...I gotta' pay more attention to this shit 'round hurr'

J

Nahhh T.A.B. is an original he can't leave. Were alread a dieing bread. We need MattHardyV1 to come back =[