2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How about instead of sharing the titles monthly. We trade at the end of the 2nd month ppv. Cause honestly I hate one month feuds and you can stretch out the #1 contender matches getting personal. I think I know what he means. He thinks we'll abuse our power and continue to change championship every month.. I think.
That sounds good. I think I got it now, thanks

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
How about instead of sharing the titles monthly. We trade at the end of the 2nd month ppv. Cause honestly I hate one month feuds and you can stretch out the #1 contender matches getting personal. I think I know what he means. He thinks we'll abuse our power and continue to change championship every month.. I think.
What I'm trying to say is we shouldn't trade the Women's and Tag Team titles with any sort of regularity. WWE doesn't do that because they want to keep people who watch interested in those matches, and we need to do the same.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You can change the championship on your brand if you want, I have no issue with that. I just think we'd argue too much if we tried to come to a consensus on who gets the title when, which is why I believe it should be random.

When I say they're on both brands, I'm referring to the previous WWE brand splits when one tag team from another show could challenge on a PPV and take the title to their Brand. I don't know if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but what I'm reading is that we're trading off which brand gets the title every month. Maybe I'm wrong.
I'm fine with the decision of the title matches being random

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I think what Listo was saying is that if the belts get swapped every month that means we'll all know who's winning the belts. But in Reag's/Scat's terms, it doesn't matter who wins because whoever wins defends their belts/appears/can have feuds/on both shows.

This is a complicated argument! xD

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think what Listo was saying is that if the belts get swapped every month that means we'll all know who's winning the belts. But in Reag's/Scat's terms, it doesn't matter who wins because whoever wins defends their belts/appears/can have feuds/on both shows.

This is a complicated argument! xD
Okay, so if Geek is right, then we need to compromise. I'm fine with Charlotte and New Day appearing on other shows, but that might be something we need to establish after Clash of the Champions. I wasn't arguing that they couldn't appear on other brands, I'm saying that we shouldn't have the winners of the shared title matches switch from RAW is COLE to breakDOWN and back every month.

I apologize for any confusion and misinterpretation I may have caused.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Okay, so if Geek is right, then we need to compromise. I'm fine with Charlotte and New Day appearing on other shows, but that might be something we need to establish after Clash of the Champions. I wasn't arguing that they couldn't appear on other brands, I'm saying that we shouldn't have the winners of the shared title matches switch from RAW is COLE to breakDOWN and back every month.

I apologize for any confusion and misinterpretation I may have caused.
Right is there any chance we can swap our surprise return pick, with another surprise return pick ?