2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
TBH I'm still not entirely sure how the tag and woman division would work.
Okay, let's use the Women's title as an example. We currently hold the title now, and we have some title matches on our show. But at PPVs, every match is RAW is COLE vs breakDOWN after you determine your Women's Championship #1 Contender, and since we don't want to have bias in our writing, the winner is chosen at random.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Okay, let's use the Women's title as an example. We currently hold the title now, and we have some title matches on our show. But at PPVs, every match is RAW is COLE vs breakDOWN after you determine your Women's Championship #1 Contender, and since we don't want to have bias in our writing, the winner is chosen at random.
Really? I don't think that's how it should work. how about this? This month we have the womens rivalry and you have the tag belts rivalry since the champions can also jump brands then we swap each month

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
Really? I don't think that's how it should work. how about this? This month we have the womens rivalry and you have the tag belts rivalry since the champions can also jump brands then we swap each month
I don't like that idea for a few reasons. If we switch every month at PPVs, it'll be too predictable for readers. Also, our tag team division is very small, so until we get some new teams built up, I wouldn't want those belts on our RAW is COLE.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I don't like that idea for a few reasons. If we switch every month at PPVs, it'll be too predictable for readers. Also, our tag team division is very small, so until we get some new teams built up, I wouldn't want those belts on our RAW is COLE.
I'm sorry how is it predictable? Plus we have alot of tag teams. Alpha? Usos? The Club? And the champs will be able to be both on RAW is COLE and BreakDOWN like the original draft so it's fine.

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm sorry how is it predictable? Plus we have alot of tag teams. Alpha? Usos? The Club? And the champs will be able to be both on RAW is COLE and BreakDOWN like the original draft so it's fine.
How can you not see the predictability if we switch every single month?? It's clear that we would be establishing a pattern if we did this, ESPECIALLY if we're trading titles every PPV.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How can you not see the predictability if we switch every single month?? It's clear that we would be establishing a pattern if we did this, ESPECIALLY if we're trading titles every PPV.
What do you mean?! Give me a example of what you are trying to say!

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
What do you mean?! Give me a example of what you are trying to say!
We want readers of our brand to enjoy it, but if they already know who's gonna win the match because of this pattern, they might not even read it. It'll take a few months, sure, but they'll catch on, and until our tag team division grows because we don't want to exhaust every possible tag team match and rivalry, we shouldn't be the face of the tag team division for either brand.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The original GM mode was better.

This is giving me a headache!
:hhh4:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
We want readers of our brand to enjoy it, but if they already know who's gonna win the match because of this pattern, they might not even read it. It'll take a few months, sure, but they'll catch on, and until our tag team division grows because we don't want to exhaust every possible tag team match and rivalry, we shouldn't be the face of the tag team division for either brand.
what pattern? they get a tag team championship rivalry one month and we get the tag team championship the next month

@AfricanScatMahn Are you understanding what he is trying to say?
The original GM mode was better.

This is giving me a headache!
:hhh4:
How do you think I feel? I have no idea what his point is!

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
what pattern? they get a tag team championship rivalry one month and we get the tag team championship the next month
Well, here's the point I've tried to make three times. If we're exchanging those titles every month, people are going to know that we're swapping them every month. It needs to be randomized so there's no bias and there's no predictability involved.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well, here's the point I've tried to make three times. If we're exchanging those titles every month, people are going to know that we're swapping them every month. It needs to be randomized so there's no bias and there's no predictability involved.
we're not going to swap them. The tag team champions get a tag team from our brand as challengers one month. Then if whoever wins that match at the ppv, Scat's brand then get the tag team champions for one month. then we swap each month. We are not exchanging titles because like YOU said, they are on both brands. Okay?

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

@AfricanScatMahn Are you understanding what he is trying to say?

How do you think I feel? I have no idea what his point is!
How about instead of sharing the titles monthly. We trade at the end of the 2nd month ppv. Cause honestly I hate one month feuds and you can stretch out the #1 contender matches getting personal. I think I know what he means. He thinks we'll abuse our power and continue to change championship every month.. I think.

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
How about instead of sharing the titles monthly. We trade at the end of the 2nd month ppv. Cause honestly I hate one month feuds and you can stretch out the #1 contender matches getting personal. I think I know what he means. He thinks we'll abuse our power and continue to change championship every month.. I think.
You can change the championship on your brand if you want, I have no issue with that. I just think we'd argue too much if we tried to come to a consensus on who gets the title when, which is why I believe it should be random.

we're not going to swap them. The tag team champions get a tag team from our brand as challengers one month. Then if whoever wins that match at the ppv, Scat's brand then get the tag team champions for one month. then we swap each month. We are not exchanging titles because like YOU said, they are on both brands. Okay?
When I say they're on both brands, I'm referring to the previous WWE brand splits when one tag team from another show could challenge on a PPV and take the title to their Brand. I don't know if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but what I'm reading is that we're trading off which brand gets the title every month. Maybe I'm wrong.