2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
It would be cool if each week you write the events of the show in this thread after you've done it in Universe Mode and we pitch our ideas to you. An example of what our show might be like... (BTW this wouldn't be how it would turn out if we were to do it this way, this is a quick version I just thought up.

*It's time for the first WWEF BreakDOWN! show! The fans pack into the arena, and look at their surroundings, excited for what is to come. The arena darkens out and the titantron plays the traditional WWEF intro.*

*As the fans cheer loudly, BreakDOWN!'s intro begins to play on the titantron,*

*The pyrotechnics go off and the crowd are cheering extremely loudly, the commentators begin to speak.*

Mauro Ranello: Welcome everyone, to BreakDOWN! The place where you find all of your favourite WWEF superstars, and the best quality wrestling!

Corey Graves: That's right Mauro, BreakDown is the place to be if you want to see great quality wrestling! Our card is stacked, and we have a huge main event, as Shinsuke Nakamura takes on the face that runs the place... John Cena.

*As the crowd are excited for the first match, BreakDown's theme song plays again, and out come the brains behind BreakDown, The Scat, Jack Rogue and Will Neilson. They walk down to the ring, as the crowd cheer loudly for the three authoritive figures. Scat grabs a mic and begins to talk.*

Sorry if that was a bit shit, just put it all together really quick.

(Using @AfricanScatMahn's and @Geek773's PS League character names, because we haven't thought of actual names for our authoritive characters yet (if that's even a thing.))

I pretty much did this on my GM mode I did on twf. It was pretty sweet

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Right I couldn't find the fucker. So I'll have to do this from scratch, which I tried to avoid. Right so i created a game called The WWE interactive GM serious. Where there was 3 shows. RAW, NXT and SmackDown! we got 3 gms for each brand and choose our rosters. Pretty much the same as this except we have 2 shows and 3 gms for each, which should be alot easier but yeah anyway After the roster was picked, which took forever btw. We posted our shows in order by the day our shows were on. So say I was Raw, Raw had to be posted first and no other show would be posted until that show was posted... But you could work on your show. The idea I had was 4 matches, 3 segments, obviously this will have to change due to the size of rosters. But at the moment lets say it's 4 matches, 3 segments. It didn't matter what order it was in, as long as you had the 4 matches, 3 segments. Here's the layout it was set in.

Match 1:
Winner:
Key points:

Segment 1:
Info:
Key points:

Then so on and so on. Info on the segment meant what the segment was about.. and Key points are just bullet points on the best important bits that happened on that match/ segment.

At the start of the show, you could have your show intro and commentators introduce the show, and end the show... Or even update after each match/segment.

Then after the shows were finished we had a rate the show part. Where we gave overall ratings on ,
Show Name:
favourite match:
least favourute match:
favourite segment:
least favourite segment:
Most Looking forward to:
Least looking forward to:
Overall rating:

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Right I couldn't find the fucker. So I'll have to do this from scratch, which I tried to avoid. Right so i created a game called The WWE interactive GM serious. Where there was 3 shows. RAW, NXT and SmackDown! we got 3 gms for each brand and choose our rosters. Pretty much the same as this except we have 2 shows and 3 gms for each, which should be alot easier but yeah anyway After the roster was picked, which took forever btw. We posted our shows in order by the day our shows were on. So say I was Raw, Raw had to be posted first and no other show would be posted until that show was posted... But you could work on your show. The idea I had was 4 matches, 3 segments, obviously this will have to change due to the size of rosters. But at the moment lets say it's 4 matches, 3 segments. It didn't matter what order it was in, as long as you had the 4 matches, 3 segments. Here's the layout it was set in

Match 1:
Winner:
Key points:

Segment 1:
Info:
Key points:

Then so on and so on. Info on the segment meant what the segment was about.. and Key points are just bullet points on the best important bits that happened on that match/ segment.

Then after the shows were finished we had a rate the show part. Where we gave overall ratings on ,
Show Name:
favourite match:
least favourute match:
favourite segment:
least favourite segment:
Most Looking forward to:
Overall rating:

Damn, I love this idea. @Kalisto2399 - You up for doing this?

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
It would be cool if each week you write the events of the show in this thread after you've done it in Universe Mode and we pitch our ideas to you. An example of what our show might be like... (BTW this wouldn't be how it would turn out if we were to do it this way, this is a quick version I just thought up.

*It's time for the first WWEF BreakDOWN! show! The fans pack into the arena, and look at their surroundings, excited for what is to come. The arena darkens out and the titantron plays the traditional WWEF intro.*

*As the fans cheer loudly, BreakDOWN!'s intro begins to play on the titantron,*

*The pyrotechnics go off and the crowd are cheering extremely loudly, the commentators begin to speak.*

Mauro Ranello: Welcome everyone, to BreakDOWN! The place where you find all of your favourite WWEF superstars, and the best quality wrestling!

Corey Graves: That's right Mauro, BreakDown is the place to be if you want to see great quality wrestling! Our card is stacked, and we have a huge main event, as Shinsuke Nakamura takes on the face that runs the place... John Cena.

*As the crowd are excited for the first match, BreakDown's theme song plays again, and out come the brains behind BreakDown, The Scat, Jack Rogue and Will Neilson. They walk down to the ring, as the crowd cheer loudly for the three authoritive figures. Scat grabs a mic and begins to talk.*

Sorry if that was a bit shit, just put it all together really quick.

(Using @AfricanScatMahn's and @Geek773's PS League character names, because we haven't thought of actual names for our authoritive characters yet (if that's even a thing.))

I do like the idea of us being in characters within the shows.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Right I couldn't find the fucker. So I'll have to do this from scratch, which I tried to avoid. Right so i created a game called The WWE interactive GM serious. Where there was 3 shows. RAW, NXT and SmackDown! we got 3 gms for each brand and choose our rosters. Pretty much the same as this except we have 2 shows and 3 gms for each, which should be alot easier but yeah anyway After the roster was picked, which took forever btw. We posted our shows in order by the day our shows were on. So say I was Raw, Raw had to be posted first and no other show would be posted until that show was posted... But you could work on your show. The idea I had was 4 matches, 3 segments, obviously this will have to change due to the size of rosters. But at the moment lets say it's 4 matches, 3 segments. It didn't matter what order it was in, as long as you had the 4 matches, 3 segments. Here's the layout it was set in.

Match 1:
Winner:
Key points:

Segment 1:
Info:
Key points:

At the start of the show, you could have your show intro and commentators introduce the show, and end the show... Or even update after each match/segment.

Show Name:
favourite match:
least favourute match:
favourite segment:
least favourite segment:
Most Looking forward to:
Overall rating:
I remember this!
I didn't do it, but I would read through it from time to time.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm up for it

I guess we can start planning now then, and think of how many matches and segments will be on each show.

I can go ahead and do a list of the rosters, unless someone else wants to do that.

Also... shall we create new threads for our shows?
For Example -
Sonic, Geek and Scat - BreakDown, shows will be in this thread, nothing else.
Reag, Crithu and Kalisto - Raw is Cole, shows will be this thread, nothing else.

And then we can rate each show in this general thread, and then give the results out aswell.

Just an idea.