2K16 WWE Draft Redo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
All right, that's it I suppose. Thanks for a good draft, guys!

So... do we like plan our shows out now? Me, Scat and Geek already have some good ideas for feuds/rivalries.

EDIT: Also, it's been awesome doing this draft, thanks for the opportunity.

Kalisto2399

The Artiste
Reaction score
So... do we like plan our shows out now? Me, Scat and Geek already have some good ideas for feuds/rivalries.

You can do whatever you want with your rosters now. We have some ideas for our program that we're excited about as well. Also, I'm very glad you enjoyed drafting.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

he said in the pm that this was it lol. He said he's using it for his wwe universe and we can do whatever we want with the rosters

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You can do whatever you want with your rosters now. We have some ideas for our program that we're excited about as well. Also, I'm very glad you enjoyed drafting.
do we? That's the first time I have heard that.

Reactions: Crithu

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It would be cool if each week you write the events of the show in this thread after you've done it in Universe Mode and we pitch our ideas to you. An example of what our show might be like... (BTW this wouldn't be how it would turn out if we were to do it this way, this is a quick version I just thought up.

*It's time for the first WWEF BreakDOWN! show! The fans pack into the arena, and look at their surroundings, excited for what is to come. The arena darkens out and the titantron plays the traditional WWEF intro.*

*As the fans cheer loudly, BreakDOWN!'s intro begins to play on the titantron,*

*The pyrotechnics go off and the crowd are cheering extremely loudly, the commentators begin to speak.*

Mauro Ranello: Welcome everyone, to BreakDOWN! The place where you find all of your favourite WWEF superstars, and the best quality wrestling!

Corey Graves: That's right Mauro, BreakDown is the place to be if you want to see great quality wrestling! Our card is stacked, and we have a huge main event, as Shinsuke Nakamura takes on the face that runs the place... John Cena.

*As the crowd are excited for the first match, BreakDown's theme song plays again, and out come the brains behind BreakDown, The Scat, Jack Rogue and Will Neilson. They walk down to the ring, as the crowd cheer loudly for the three authoritive figures. Scat grabs a mic and begins to talk.*

Sorry if that was a bit shit, just put it all together really quick.

(Using @AfricanScatMahn's and @Geek773's PS League character names, because we haven't thought of actual names for our authoritive characters yet (if that's even a thing.))