29th December 2014 - LIVE Discussion: RAW Gets Totally Awesome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Finally too Rollins enough time to say what he wanted....now the audience can react

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cena sells that Curbstomp better than RVD

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Quite the ending.

Breaking Bad style.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Was a good Raw, too bad it was a one man thread bay bay.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Finally finished Raw and what better way to end the year than.

Thoughts, thoughts & THOUGHTS

The opening segment was fine, I always love watching E&C together. Sure it had a few cringe moments but that will always happen when 2 vets try to pull off weird PG comedy. So glad I wasn't up when I heard King say CLB is retired, because I have broke down. I'll miss you buddy. We then get Cena, Bork and Heyman hype which is always good. Loved the line Heyman said about penetrating Cena's neck.

Wale in the front row, I hope he doesn't get into any fights again.

LANA is on another planet, as for Rusev/Dolph it was fun. Dolph didn't over bump and kill himself for once, but that was mainly because Rusev controlled the pace of it. I did really enjoy Dolph's comeback a lot, it wasn't a total HBK impersonation. I didn't like the finish but hey when it's champ vs champ I get it.

DA BIG GUY!

Nikki and TJ for the win, that is all.

Why would uso's woman want to talk In private when what she said was being said in front of millions right in front of a camera? Plus it wasn't important at all.

I should have known as soon as the Uso's came out t-shirtless that they were gonna win. UGH! Terrible decision. As for the match its basically the same match we've seen the past couple of weeks. No joke, every spot even the Sandow ones. This match is just trash, should have been done on a house show so I wouldn't have been able to watch it.

I skipped the post match interview 'cause fuck the uso's.

CESARO! #BnB

Loved the physicality of this one, it was a nice exhibition for BnB and Cesaro got some shit in. I would love in 2015 to have Cesaro, BnB and Sheamus just to feud it out and have all three men beat the shit out of one another for several months.

Swagger and Harper was cool and would have felt a lot better if the crowd wasn't too busy sitting on hands. No pop for that Swagger clothesline on the floor :( harper's kicking Swagger in the face when he tried the swagger bomb was great and LARIAT!

Cena/Edge love, awwwww so when is Christian gonna get his :TI:

So as soon as Show came out for commentary I guess we all knew how Rollins/Roman was gonna end 8D Joey and Jamie wearing matching suits SHIELD 2.0 BABY! Show has a future on commentary, plz god make show retire and have him take Lawler and JBL's job best heel work since Punk back in 2010. As for the match, another real solid one for the night. It wasn't spectacular or anything but it got the job done. Also that finishing stretch was magical, WOW! RIP ROMAN! lol @ that fan chanting worldstarr.

So Bryan isn't retiring to join the UFC, that's a shame well at least he's in the Rumble which is better. Would pop if if he's the number one entrant and goes to the end, hell I wouldn't mind if he doesn't win. Just an hour long Bryan match is good enough. Also that might have been Bryan's best promo ever, the way he had the fans in the palm of his hands was amazing.

So LOD are suppose to be faces? IDK terrible debut.

Ending Segment was pure money, Seth's promo work is head and shoulders above what it was like 3 months ago, I legit marked out loud when he said "what? Me" when Edge said he doesn't believe him. Then things got even better when Seth straight up heeled it up, the fact that he was willing to cripple Edge to get HHH back is the single best heel thing WWE has done since HHH got Bryan handcuffed and beat the shit out of him. OH AND THE LINE ABOUT I'M GONNA KILL HIM ANYWAY!

:cole::cole::cole:

HHH, Steph, Seth, SHIELD 2.0 and Heyman and BORK closing the show.

FUCKIN' AMZING WAY TO END THE YEAR!

Reactions: Deezy

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I also agree this week's Raw was fantastic. I remarked in last week's thread that watching Raw felt so dull having just watched the last NXT special, but this week was much better. Lots of memorable segments and character building which made for an episode that felt "full".

I loved the pre-match promo Cesaro got because I finally learned something about him. By merely telling me his ambitions for the year and even his career disappointments, Cesaro has given me valuable insight into his character's motivations. That's all I want now and then, to simply hear wrestlers' motivations once in a while so I now what each match means to those involved. NXT does a superb job at this. I mean, what the fuck does Fandango (the character) want? Or Adam Rose? This is why they aren't going anywhere and nothing they do really matters.

Bad News Barrett is back (and he's a babyface) and soon so will Daniel Bryan, two things to be freakin' pumped for.

Ryback's promo... Wow. What I just said about Cesaro? Same thing right here. I especially adored how he said this isn't a Russia vs USA thing and he's not a patriot just a couple of big guys kicking each other's ass thing. Da Big Guy was over like crazy.

The heels at the end was amazing. Too much to say about it so I'll just say that it was near perfect. I'm getting super hyped for the Royal Rumble.