• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2024 WS Fantasy Baseball Discussion and Results Thread

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
I feel like my pitching has carried me so far, even with Kirby sucking ass so far this year. If I win this week I'm feeling like it's a lock I lose next week

Rosie

Dark Side
I feel like my pitching has carried me so far, even with Kirby sucking ass so far this year. If I win this week I'm feeling like it's a lock I lose next week

I think pitching was my dominant thing last year. Now I'm a bit more balanced, though losing my best pitcher STILL sucks.

Matrix

I think pitching was my dominant thing last year. Now I'm a bit more balanced, though losing my best pitcher STILL sucks.
Last year I tried to destroy everyone with batting considering we can only start 3 SPs at once (unless you have ones who qualify as RP), and I was awful most of the year. So I tried to draft more balanced this year but making sure I had a strong rotation, and it's paying off thus far.

I feel your pain on injuries btw, Devers has been DTD all freaking year I swear.

Doom

La Bestia
Good game @Storm Trooper. Helluva battle.

My team can NOT seem to get a break while I'm running through this gauntlet, putting up as most points as I can, to try to get a fucking win, still falling short.

Last edited:

Matrix

I knew I wouldn't go undefeated all season, was hoping to go a little longer. But I fell apart at the end of last week.

Rosie

Dark Side
Screenshot_20240502_174415_Fantasy.jpg

@Storm Trooper

Will you catch me?

Doom

La Bestia
Here's the latest standings after Week 6:

EAST

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Joshi Kaijus
6001.000--93
Tokyo Sky Tigers
Grand Slama Jama
The Nine Tailed Foxes

WEST

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
1,2,3 Let's Go Pitch!
510.833--84
The Champ Is Here!
Team Team
Snitker's Yard Goats

HoHo's still undefeated, Rosie's one win behind him and Matrix leads his division with comfort.