• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022-23 WS Fantasy Basketball Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Bad news: Adapting has to work Sunday and Extreme Rules is tomorrow night, which has put me in a bind. So it's decided that I've reschedule the draft for next Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.

I'm sorry, but I want to make sure everybody shows up at the draft.

Doom

La Bestia
@Kairi HoHo @Chris @Cwalker @Adapting @Worst Player Ever @Jam @OldJay

To give y'all a heads up: The draft is tomorrow night at 8:00 PM ET. I've PM's OMB if he's playing or not. If so, then that'll be 11 people that has joined. It's possible that I'll have to make it a 11-person league, which everyone will get a bye week at some point in the season. If he doesn't join, then I'll change the league to make it 10 people and we'll be all set.

Adapting

@Kairi HoHo @Chris @Cwalker @Adapting @Worst Player Ever @Jam @OldJay

To give y'all a heads up: The draft is tomorrow night at 8:00 PM ET. I've PM's OMB if he's playing or not. If so, then that'll be 11 people that has joined. It's possible that I'll have to make it a 11-person league, which everyone will get a bye week at some point in the season. If he doesn't join, then I'll change the league to make it 10 people and we'll be all set.
When we finding out draft order?

Doom

La Bestia
@Gacy The drafts in three hours. You need to check and make sure you get your invitation, or I will have to delete the eleventh team when the draft gets close.

Last edited:

Cwalker

I don’t think I’ve ever played in a fantasy league where I’ve had a bye before, barring playoffs