2019 WWEF Award Show (maybe? Yes or no? Pls read)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this something you'd be interested in seeing?

• No interest, and have an issue with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I think it would make more sense to allow the show to happen and then someone does the whole "show recap" to post the results themselves in the thread. It seems to suit a wrestling forum. lol
....stop giving me ideas. XD

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I think it would make more sense to allow the show to happen and then someone does the whole "show recap" to post the results themselves in the thread. It seems to suit a wrestling forum. lol
Nah, because it will be like two months before they are announced

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying or it will be almost at the end of January.
tbf you're not totally wrong, but this will be different. I've been looking forward to doing this for 2 whole years now xD

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'll have you know that I have insider knowledge that the super super super secret co-host already has stuff filmed. Not Jeffry, just the super super super secret co-host.
Bruh, it is you there is no "secret" to it
tbf you're not totally wrong, but this will be different. I've been looking forward to doing this for 2 whole years now xD
Yeah, I still stand by what I said

• Wow
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Meltzer has been unreliable as hell this year, so I still stand by what I said.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake