2019 WWEF Award Show (maybe? Yes or no? Pls read)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this something you'd be interested in seeing?

• No interest, and have an issue with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Trust me, if Alexandra Marie wins the award for best LDW character, she promises that it won't be the only thing that's going to be revealed (though she says no nudity).

Please don't fake a pregnancy...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have hated mine half my life, you gotta get over it. No one really cares, honestly. People are too busy caring about what they sound/look like to pay attention long enough for it to matter.

Not saying you should be in this awards thing or anything, just saying you gotta let it go. It isn't worth being self-conscience over. Trust me.

Trust me, I have multiple reasons to get some self-consciences over it.

Like it is way too fucking deep.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You beat me to it lol.

@Redolph! is the only one I know for sure who is ok with doing video stuff, as most people here seem to be camera shy lol. I'll get with him about a few ideas I have in mind.
@Jonny Nostradamus , I was hoping since you're a super wiz with it, you could help me with any video editing? Shouldn't be anything major, I just obviously suck at it and have no clue as to how to edit anything, whereas I've seen you literally whip up a masterpiece in under an hour.
@Beavie I definitely appreciate the idea and support. Not entirely sure as to how I would incorporate a written promo into a live action video, but I'll get with you to discuss ideas for if you, or really anyone, wins that particular award. If anyone else has any ideas for that as well, I'm all ears.

As I mentioned, anybody who wants to take part in this, in basically any way, I am open to any suggestions. I'd like to get any and everybody possible to be involved in one way or another, so that it can be more of a community thing rather than the Jeffry variety hour. But even if I end up doing it mostly by myself as well, I'll be sure to try to make it as entertaining as possible for as many people as I can. I mean, by no means is this meant to be anything groundbreaking or high quality, my equipment sucks and my humor is even worse, just wanna do a little something to contribute to the awards and spice them up a little bit. If it puts a smile on one person's face or makes one person laugh, then it was all worthwhile. And if it ends up being a forum hit, you guys can be damn sure that I'll be working on making next year's even better
I'm Not Camera Shy! In fact, I used to love getting my pic's taken throughout my school years. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So, you have something planned? Only a few days left of voting. The announcement thread can be made anytime after January 1st.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
So, you have something planned? Only a few days left of voting. The announcement thread can be made anytime after January 1st.
Planned? Me? Reag? HA! You're one funny cat woman. You can't plan talent, humor, good looks, or awesomeness on the level that I provide, that comes all natural baby!

But yes, it's all kinda sorta pretty much good to go once we get the results. As far as timetable, it will be recorded (and posted) either next Friday or Saturday, depending on the schedule of my super big-time absolutely top-secret co/guest host that definitely no one would ever guess in a bazillion years (spoiler: InsaneAlphaMeltzer reports that it's Solidus)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just announce the winners in a thread and then make a video

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Planned? Me? Reag? HA! You're one funny cat woman. You can't plan talent, humor, good looks, or awesomeness on the level that I provide, that comes all natural baby!

But yes, it's all kinda sorta pretty much good to go once we get the results. As far as timetable, it will be recorded (and posted) either next Friday or Saturday, depending on the schedule of my super big-time absolutely top-secret co/guest host that definitely no one would ever guess in a bazillion years (spoiler: InsaneAlphaMeltzer reports that it's Solidus)
We will PM you when the results are counted then. I don't know if Solidus wants to post the announcement thread or not but if he doesn't care, you can probably do that too. make it all fancy. @Beavie is good at making threads look fancy and if he wouldn't mind helping, @Jonny Nostradamus is good at logos, he can make an award winners logo for the thread. Just throwing some ideas out there. This is all up to you guys.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just announce the winners in a thread and then make a video
I think it would make more sense to allow the show to happen and then someone does the whole "show recap" to post the results themselves in the thread. It seems to suit a wrestling forum. lol

• Haha