2019 WWE Superstar Shake-up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Biggest takeaways from the shake up is Smackdown's women's division went from average to pretty damn good in one night. The amount of matchups we have now is pretty interesting. Raw's heel picture looks pretty open for a few guys to step up which brings me to the Gable move to smackdown. Cause now Roode is solo and this is the perfect time to do with him what they should have done all along and give the man a solo heel run. I would honestly give him a stable to lead and just let the man florish. I know people see Reigns on smackdown as a oh god here we go he's about to run through the roster deal but I don't think they're gonna super push him the way people think and I think he's gonna have some really good matches on smackdown. One of the picks I think is going to turn out well is Buddy Murphy on Smackdown. I could really see him getting a U.S title run and putting on some good matches.

Reactions: Chris