2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
On a similar note... If you owned the Jets, wouldn't you trade the farm for Drew Brees/Philip Rivers? That's a dream trade scenario...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No one used this for Monday night football? :hmm:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Justin Forsett released by the Ravens..

@Vapor @Vice

I really hope the Dolphins pick him up... that would make me happy.

He didn't look like the same back he was 2 years ago. West got stuff done, Dixon is coming back, he was expendable...

I'd love to see y'all stick to a running back. Pead looked really good in preseason, you know Ajayi's not the guy, why not give it a shot?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
He didn't look like the same back he was 2 years ago. West got stuff done, Dixon is coming back, he was expendable...

I'd love to see y'all stick to a running back. Pead looked really good in preseason, you know Ajayi's not the guy, why not give it a shot?

I always liked Forsett.. even back when he was returning kicks for the Seahawks.. I would just like to see him play for the Dolphins.. basically just because I'm a fan =)

Reactions: Snowman1

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score

I saw the writing on the wall on Sunday with Forsett when he was a healthy scratch and than when West did great his time was up. Forsett was a good back for the Ravens for a short time.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
I saw the writing on the wall on Sunday with Forsett when he was a healthy scratch and than when West did great his time was up. Forsett was a good back for the Ravens for a short time.

Another fan? :blackshock:

Seeing him surpass Pierce and quickly put the Ray Rice era behind us in 2014 was a killer story, he was a great player for him that year. But alas, running backs are running backs.
I figured by the time I came back on here someone would have picked him up already.
Kenneth Dixon should be starting in a few weeks though (@TheTNHMaster ), though hell, don't mess with success after West played so well

Kenzie

Jobber
Reaction score
Another fan? :blackshock:

Seeing him surpass Pierce and quickly put the Ray Rice era behind us in 2014 was a killer story, he was a great player for him that year. But alas, running backs are running backs.
I figured by the time I came back on here someone would have picked him up already.
Kenneth Dixon should be starting in a few weeks though (@TheTNHMaster ), though hell, don't mess with success after West played so well
Kenneth Dixon looked great in the preseason.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Can't sleep, so remembering the "Who's better in the AFC than Oakland" discussion... Guess the AFC playoff rankings are New England, Denver, Oakland, Pittsburgh (think they're underrated as choke artists lol) and everyone else...

But wow is the NFC a cluster lol. Anyone really buying the Vikes and Eagles as the top teams? Can you get past their QB's?...

NFL ratings are down and I blame all the good QBs being stuck on shit teams. Freakin' Saints.

Also Chip Kelly still sucks. :finger:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Don't forget to make use of the chat lads :jbl: